+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Statement re: DUSF

M, how many investors to the AIS are the club currently looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired Arab View Post
    What do you posters think about this response to Ogren's decision to cut ties with the Foundation?
    A slam dunk statement, so rich in detail that it leaves nobody who reads it in any doubt that the Foundation has acted with nothing but honour and professionalism at every turn.

What an outstanding fan group the Foundation are. If anything, they should now see a sudden spike in memberships.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBoyBennison View Post
    A slam dunk statement, so rich in detail that it leaves nobody who reads it in any doubt that the Foundation has acted with nothing but honour and professionalism at every turn.

What an outstanding fan group the Foundation are. If anything, they should now see a sudden spike in memberships.
    If the statement is an accurate reflection as you say and now DUSF members have had plenty time to read and absorb the content, why are you not promoting it via Ceres Arabs social media platforms as usual?

If the statement is an accurate reflection as you say and now DUSF members have had plenty time to read and absorb the content, why are you not promoting it via Ceres Arabs social media platforms as usual?
    Maybe the person you are referring to, read the statement in full and respected the clear request that the communication is a members-only, confidential communication & should not be published - unlike some. And maybe we should respect the fact that the Foundations responsibility is to communicate with their members in the first instance. Just saying.

Maybe because it's only supposed to be released to members at the moment so no point. Members were all politely asked to not plaster all over social media. I see you missed that memo.
    I did notice your posting of it got unprecedented engagement eh !

Quote Originally Posted by LoveUTDlongtime View Post
    Maybe the person you are referring to, read the statement in full and respected the clear request that the communication is a members-only, confidential communication & should not be published - unlike some. And maybe we should respect the fact that the Foundations responsibility is to communicate with their members in the first instance. Just saying.
    Oops it wasn't clear to me when it could be released to general public. Was there a date and time I missed?
    Do all members have to be balloted first? Just saying.

[QUOTE=Dr_Feelgood;39479637]Maybe because it's only supposed to be released to members at the moment so no point. Members were all politely asked to not plaster all over social media. I see you missed that memo.
    I did notice your posting of it got unprecedented engagement eh ![/QUOTE

Well I did get prompt replies here from Jim the moderator, Chris B and you considering that it's late on a Friday evening. Why even feel the need to reply?

[QUOTE=Retired Arab;39479647]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Feelgood View Post
    Maybe because it's only supposed to be released to members at the moment so no point. Members were all politely asked to not plaster all over social media. I see you missed that memo.
    I did notice your posting of it got unprecedented engagement eh ![/QUOTE

Well I did get prompt replies here from Jim the moderator, Chris B and you considering that it's late on a Friday evening. Why even feel the need to reply?
    i was referring to your twiter post.
    And its a forum - isnt that the general idea ?

[QUOTE=Dr_Feelgood;39479650][QUOTE=Retired Arab;39479647]

And its a forum - isnt that the general idea ?[/QUOTE

Look the DUSF response was eagerly awaited by a significant number of Arabs because Dundee United took the unprecedented decision this week to cut ties completely with a supporters' group. Ordinary fans were anxious to know what the other side of the issue involved.

This was probably the most important statement the fans organisation has released in last 3 years. However the 3 years old Steering Group has unilaterally decided and consequently advised that members shouldn't disclose content. Mmmmn...

Are the DUSF really just a Masonic society? Asking for a whistleblower friend.

[QUOTE=Retired Arab;39479658][QUOTE=Dr_Feelgood;39479650]

And its a forum - isnt that the general idea ?[/QUOTE

Look the DUSF response was eagerly awaited by a significant number of Arabs because Dundee United took the unprecedented decision this week to cut ties completely with a supporters' group. Ordinary fans were anxious to know what the other side of the issue involved.

This was probably the most important statement the fans organisation has released in last 3 years. However the 3 years old Steering Group has unilaterally decided and consequently advised that members shouldn't disclose content. Mmmmn...

Are the DUSF really just a Masonic society? Asking for a whistleblower friend.
    Have you run out of tinfoil?

Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)