+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Statement re: DUSF

This really doesn't look good for either party, both sound totally pissed off with each other.

Thought all this sh1te had stopped when the snake left. F uck me.

Just when I thought we were finished with infighting etc. F... K me it looks like it's away to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    This really doesn't look good for either party, both sound totally pissed off with each other.

Thought all this sh1te had stopped when the snake left. F uck me.
    Same mate. It's ****ing pathetic. Not to mention the timing of it ffs.

The club have been doing well in doing or saying nothing recently.I really cannie see either of these statements doing the club any good so i rather wish they had not bothered releasing them.

John Gibson is Head of the DUSF steering group. The same guy that tried to aquire Utd from Thompson and Thompson laughed him out of Tannadice.

Maybe he's still wanting a place on the board in exchange for monies swapping hands and Ogren has told him to do one.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    John Gibson is Head of the DUSF steering group. The same guy that tried to aquire Utd from Thompson and Thompson laughed him out of Tannadice.

Maybe he's still wanting a place on the board in exchange for monies swapping hands and Ogren has told him to do one.
    Was my guess also but didn't want to post it.

Early days but firmly behind the club and Ogren here given what he has done to change the whole club from top to bottom... Despite the timing of the statement, I'd rather we knew than it was all going on in background without us having a scooby.

He has called it out and showed he isn't going to be a pushover. That's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Early days but firmly behind the club and Ogren here given what he has done to change the whole club from top to bottom... Despite the timing of the statement, I'd rather we knew than it was all going on in background without us having a scooby.

He has called it out and showed he isn't going to be a pushover. That's a good thing.
    Agreed, it was only a matter of time before something leaked from DUSF with resulting rumours so if MO feels there's no way back it's his call. The statement from DUSF is a shocker, very aggressive and imo does them no favours at all. Mark Ogren bought the shares with his own money, paid off our soft loans with his own money, released our asset charges with his own money, and injected further sums of his own money to upgrade Tannadice and everything in it top to bottom. He's entitled to call the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Same mate. It's ****ing pathetic. Not to mention the timing of it ffs.
    Agree its f***ing crap timing. We on here busy slaging the Fun and this comes out

Given the stated aims of the foundation have no change of happening now, will they refund the monies to their members?

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)