+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Club Statement re: DUSF

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Early days but firmly behind the club and Ogren here given what he has done to change the whole club from top to bottom... Despite the timing of the statement, I'd rather we knew than it was all going on in background without us having a scooby.

He has called it out and showed he isn't going to be a pushover. That's a good thing.
    Don’t know any of the detail here but I agree with shedka.

I am just very grateful for the help of the ogrens - turning around the club and putting in place better management

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Given the stated aims of the foundation have no change of happening now, will they refund the monies to their members?
    i canna get over them trying to ‘loan’ the club money. WTF

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Honestly, the mind boggles.

Now that the club have told them to F OFF i was thinking would they maybe give a loan to a fan who has hit on hard times?.They can have two seats on my board and a ladder each.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Now that the club have told them to F OFF i was thinking would they maybe give a loan to a fan who has hit on hard times?.They can have two seats on my board and a ladder each.
    Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Ha ha, belter.

The DUSF statement is a ****ing minter. As soon as I read the first paragraph I was cringing. They came with good intentions but they're proving no better than any other supporters group right now. I expected better than a bitter statement, written with such anger from them given the statements they have put out in the past. Its like Thompson and Fans Utd all over again.

Aye, was cringing reading it.

And quietly, in background, ArabTRUST continues to be THE supporters group. Anyone wishing to join can do so by visiting the website now ��

Dodgy Chunts if you ask me.

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)