+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Mr Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Norton, is that your fatwa on the true meaning of Islam? Get busy proselytizing, mate. There are millions of Muslims who think you are wrong.

Call to arms? Here is my prediction. The English are already a becoming minority in their major cities. As John Cleese said recently, your capital is no longer an English city at all. In two generations the English will be a minority in your own country. The country you inherited from your ancestors, you refused to pass on to your own descendants. You have condemned your children and grandchildren to refight the wars of religion. Barehanded.

Meanwhile, how has mass immigration been for your civil liberties? Do you have to right to say in public what I just wrote. Why not? Whose feelings are more important than your freedom to speak? Wake up.
    We’re just not going to agree about much are we?

Immigration is a necessity in the UK to support an ageing and declining population. The demographic is changing, but hey ho that’s globalisation for you, not everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes anymore but we haven’t descended into ‘rivers of blood’ either. I don’t need to wake up thanks my eyes are wide open to my world, there is only one certainty in life, change, live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    There's really No need for that!!
    There were flags with swastikas and confederate flags at the Michigan protest

The Republican haven't been notably pro-labor, although Trump's voting block is more blue collar than the electorate who voted for Hillary, or will vote for Biden (presumably).

The Dems have lost the white working class, for obvious reasons. Every Dem likes to claim that "real wages have stagnated" since at least 1980s. They don't like to point out that 40 million unskilled immigrants, half of them illegal, entered our country during that period.

Entire sectors are off limits to American workers: Much of the hospitality and food service sector, landscaping, gardening, numerous construction trades, meat processing, the list goes on an on. Go look at pictures people working in those trades even 20 years ago.

Labor enforcement is so lax those employers don't even worry about immigration raids. No benefits, records, no taxes. Cash payment--and $1/2 billion dollars of that cash goes every year to Latin America as remittances, instead of being spend to boost our own economy. Those are jobs that used to offer American workers a leg up from poverty. Then we wonder about the opioid epidemic and rising suicide rates.

My next door neighbor, a good progressive lady if there ever was one, is addicted to landscaping her yard the way Michael Jackson was addicted to plastic surgery. There is a group of Guatemalans, Hondurans and Salvadorans out there right now. Not a green card among them. She feels very virtuous, supporting all this diversity. Saves a ton of money compared to hiring Americans too.
    Service industry workers are working class and they typically vote Democrat. People seem to assume they “working class” equals white workers. It’s the most diverse voting block because it includes factory workers, service industry, farm labor etc etc.

Immigrants taking jobs at cheaper labor is not the fault of the immigrants, it is the fault of the employers. Businesses regularly release their well paid employees in favor of cheaper immigrants. They won’t come if the jobs aren’t there. I will never blame the immigrants for coming. I will blame employers for cutting living wage earners for cheaper labor. Most of your analysis is just typical dog whistle bullcrap.

There you go Mich: Keep with the accusations of racism Your all-purpose response is losing its sting from overuse. People are standing up to those such as yourself who would like to silence us by labeling us.

Your party wants to end border enforcement and incentivize mass illegal immigration by providing free health care to illegals, paid for by American taxpayers. Don't blame employers for that.

There you go Mich: Keep with the accusations of racism Your all-purpose response is losing its sting from overuse. People are standing up to those such as yourself who would like to silence us by labeling us.

Your party wants to end border enforcement and incentivize mass illegal immigration by providing free health care to illegals, paid for by American taxpayers. Don't blame employers for that.
    I’m not a Democrat. So not sure what party you think is mine. Obama deported more than the previous presidents combined. Reagan had a looser immigration policy than Democrats have had since him.

We would pay for their healthcare anyways because when someone goes to the ER and gets treatment and skips out on paying (which is what many do that don’t have healthcare coverage), so why not make it cheaper for everyone with a broader healthcare apparatus in this country? We have fewer hospital beds per capita than we did in the 60s. It’s insane.

You are judged by the company you keep. Everywhere the MAGA crowd goes, the nazis and confederate worshippers follow. If you want to hang around with them, don’t get uptight if you get grouped with them.

There is a better solution than buying them heath care or treating them at public expense in the ERs. Enforce our borders.

There is a better solution than buying them heath care or treating them at public expense in the ERs. Enforce our borders.
    Enforcing the border at the level you’d want to cost more taxpayer money than a robust healthcare system would. There’s less people that want to stay here permanently than you’d think anyways. Seasonal migration is the way to go. Cheaper and safer for everyone.

If you’re really concerned about wasting taxpayer money, shout about the military and corporate tax cuts. Cost us more than anything else

Enforcing the border at the level you’d want to cost more taxpayer money than a robust healthcare system would.
    That would be nonsense if you were talking only about the costs of healthcare for the current 22 million illegals. Let alone the Dem proposal to end border enforcement and extend free healthcare to anyone, anywhere, who can walk across our borders and claim it.

No "robust healthcare" is possible under those circumstances. You cannot offer free healthcare to the world. Americans have a right not to be treated as a piggy bank to pay benefits for foreigners who will not even bother to obey our laws.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    We’re just not going to agree about much are we?

Immigration is a necessity in the UK to support an ageing and declining population. The demographic is changing, but hey ho that’s globalisation for you, not everyone has blonde hair and blue eyes anymore but we haven’t descended into ‘rivers of blood’ either. I don’t need to wake up thanks my eyes are wide open to my world, there is only one certainty in life, change, live with it.
    Fair enough man. If the game is replace the English with some other people, carry on. You're doing great.

That would be nonsense if you were talking only about the costs of healthcare for the current 22 million illegals. Let alone the Dem proposal to end border enforcement and extend free healthcare to anyone, anywhere, who can walk across our borders and claim it.

No "robust healthcare" is possible under those circumstances. You cannot offer free healthcare to the world. Americans have a right not to be treated as a piggy bank to pay benefits for foreigners who will not even bother to obey our laws.
    A quality healthcare system saves the country money over time. This is fact. What is not fact is your estimation of the number of undocumented immigrants in the country

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)