+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Mr Trump

Mr Trump

Donald Trump goes on a fact finding visit to Israel.
    While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies.
    The Undertaker tells the American diplomats that are accompanying him, "You can have him shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury him here in the Holy Land for just $100.
    The American diplomats go into a corner to discuss for a few minutes.
    They return with their answer to the undertaker, and tell him they want Donald Trump shipped home.
    The Undertaker is puzzled and asks,
    "Why would you spend $50,000 to ship him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here, and it would only cost $100.

The American Diplomats replied.
    "Long ago a man died here, and was buried here, three days later he rose from the dead.
    We just can't take the risk".

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Donald Trump goes on a fact finding visit to Israel.
    While he is on a tour of Jerusalem he suffers a heart attack and dies.
    The Undertaker tells the American diplomats that are accompanying him, "You can have him shipped home for $50,000, or you can bury him here in the Holy Land for just $100.
    The American diplomats go into a corner to discuss for a few minutes.
    They return with their answer to the undertaker, and tell him they want Donald Trump shipped home.
    The Undertaker is puzzled and asks,
    "Why would you spend $50,000 to ship him home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here, and it would only cost $100.

The American Diplomats replied.
    "Long ago a man died here, and was buried here, three days later he rose from the dead.
    We just can't take the risk".
    😂😂😂👍

😂

I know this is a joke but if you knew how much of the conservative evangelicals in this country that would try to grant him som form of sainthood if he were to die in Israel, you would be terrified.

As the alternative seems to open borders and taxpayer funded health care and a driver's licence for anyone who steals into the country in violation of our laws, I will take my chances with Trump.

Guys, here is somthing you might ought to worry about more than our election. 20k English girls are being raped ever year by Pakistani Muslin grooming gangs. Your government refuses to release the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    As the alternative seems to open borders and taxpayer funded health care and a driver's licence for anyone who steals into the country in violation of our laws, I will take my chances with Trump.
    I think we've got the next Tolkien here. Quite the fantasy world you've constructed.

Quote Originally Posted by Robus View Post
    Guys, here is somthing you might ought to worry about more than our election. 20k English girls are being raped ever year by Pakistani Muslin grooming gangs. Your government refuses to release the report.
    There has been an issue with this in the UK, but 20000 a year? I’d be interested in the source of your information, sounds like the far right anti Moslem brigade to me.

That is reputedly what is in the report your government will not release.

Mich, if they will not enforce the borders and they won't deport anyone, that is open borders. And did you miss the dem debate where EVERY raised a hand when asked if taxpayers should provide health care for illegals? No fantasy, just paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    There has been an issue with this in the UK, but 20000 a year? I’d be interested in the source of your information, sounds like the far right anti Moslem brigade to me.
    Get your government to release that report. A society that cannot or will not protect its girls from foreign rape gangs is circling the drain. Those rapists considered that because the girls are white, English, and non-Muslim, they deserved their rape. How do I know that? Because the rapists are saying it themselves. Its all over their testimony, from Rotherham on through the rest.

Anti-Muslim "brigades" are the least of your problems mate. You've got a government more interested in protecting the rapist and especially the rape culture that spawned them then in protecting your own girls. Deal with that problem. Start by demanding the release of the report.

BTW If you said, publicly, just what I wrote, how long would it take for the police to pay you a visit? Deal with that problem too. You given away what is most precious in English liberty.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)