+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Now that we're getting carried away...

Now that we're getting carried away...

I will get laughed at for starting this thread, but I'm content with being disillusioned during these times!

Who would be your personal dream player to see in a NUFC-shirt?

I'd love to have that Haaland fellow from Dortmund as I love myself a goalgetter and potential no. 9.

De Bruyne threading balls through to MBappe.

You did ask....

I did and that would be lovely, Sclox. Messi as a super sub perhaps.

These will want a massive "trophy" signing. As long as a player is willing to come any could be possible. None will be out of a price range.

Firstly, there’s nothing wrong with threads like this. To those that say ‘it’s not done yet’ and wait till the fat lady sings.

Well, thanks. After so many disappointments we are all well aware that it could go wrong but whether we assume it goes ahead or not and talk about possibilities here will have no bearing on what happens. So, enjoy the moment and forget about being mocked (possibly) later.

Back to the question. TBH I’d be less keen on us buying established superstars like Mbabe and more on younger players showing bags of promise - the Masons and Mounts of this world for example. The former often bring baggage with them - look at that t*t Neymar for one.

OT.

Was reading there that only 2 players have scored in every minute of a game. Cristiano unsurprisingly is one.

Who is the other....without google.

Its not Messi.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    OT.

Was reading there that only 2 players have scored in every minute of a game. Cristiano unsurprisingly is one.

Who is the other....without google.

Its not Messi.
    Better off starting a new thread with that one.

Harry Kane

shearer?

Brazilian Ronaldo

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)