+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: League reconstruction

League reconstruction

With the lack of real noise from Jambos, the thistles, Ayr, Falkirk, Stranraer all of which can feel to have been negatively affected by the U-turn in terms of the points needed for play off places or to avoid relegation

Also the club responsible for the U-turn a few hours after a 1000+ words of moral justification.

I did feel for teams who would be relegated as imo that was very unfair however I can only think a few 'never to be released WhatsApp groups' have been in discussions and they've been given a clear nod.

I await another statement from Scottish football's Mother Teresa club to confirm.

Lower league clubs in England to drap like flies, OF make noises about leaving the SPFL and are accepted doon south.
    Scottish futba says GTF to the OF and baith United & ICT promoted. Nae relegation, sky told to bolt and gemmes kick aff on Saturday at 3pm.
    Sorted

If only.

Dundee's new statement released and there is absolutely nothing concrete in it.Its not for me to comment i will leave that to their faithful.

Prince Penman posted,"Shyte just shyte.

On reconstruction, I can't see this getting any real interest. BBC reporting that they would need 11 votes from SPL teams to get this considered. Other than Hearts...I really can't see any other team wanting this. Not only does it dilute tv/prize money - but it means theres more risk of relegation the following season (and so on however long the reconstruction stands).

On Dundee's statment - it's another load of paragraphs saying not very much, but the comments coming in on Twitter from Sevco fans are absolte comedy gold. Some about of seeth from a team who are so far, unaffected by anything that's happened. Twa1s.

Ann Budge now running the steering group regarding reconstruction said in 2016,"There are far too many clubs in Scotland it should be about half the current number."She now hopes the clubs will admit a further 2 into the league structure to save her club from where they were heading before the virus spread.

News just in fae Petethedee.(regarding statement no5)

We allow the clowns promotion and we look phuckin mental,get the finger out and get us back on board.

I am fearing we're lost.

Good post from Shaded next door

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Good post from Shaded next door
    He has a bit of class,The Godfather is having a meltdoon though.He's got more threads up than a Chinese tailor

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)