+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A truly repugnant club.

A truly repugnant club.

The Rangers just cannot accept they blew the title which we all know they did.They will drag Scottish football through the gutter to try and get the season voided.They could not give a flying phuck about any other team in Scotland and none of us should ever forget the backing they have had from them Sheep sh agging barstewards and Stran FN raer.

For a team and support that always claim to hate The Rangers more than any of us i will never understand why the Sheep have stood shoulder to shoulder with the Huns and we should NEVER let them forget it.

On their board they have hundred's and FN hundred's of hate pages directed at the Huns,i wonder how MASON 89 and his buddies are feeling about their club backing the team they despise even more than us?

Its true that i poke fun at DFC on this board and that's no gonna stop anytime soon but the hatred seething out of Follow Follow towards our neighbours was shocking,i hope that the majority of Scottish clubs vote against them on the 12th of May,they just need to accept they FN blew it again and stop blaming A' chunt else,FACT.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 29-04-2020 at 11:05 PM.

I of course know that Hearts and Stranraer are down on the ballot paper for an independent investigation but the new Sheep owner has come out in favour of it too.

When I saw the title I realised this could only be about one club and one club alone. Just when you thought a club couldn't get much more despicable they set a new standard every time.

But, regarding the Sheep, can anyone put me right on a point of detail regarding their 11-1 vote shame?

There was a massive, once in a lifetime chance to break the Old Firm voting stranglehold and as we all know the scummy Sheep blew it big time and voted with the Glasgow clubs. My question is this - if Aberdeen had voted against it, ie changing the vote majority required to 10-2 would that have created a situation where home and away gates were shared equally between competing clubs? Or could have been shared equally based on a new resolution for it that got the 10 majority needed? Because if the answer is yes Aberdeen should truly hold their heads in shame.

Further question to those who know these things. Given that the Rangers were liquidated and Sevco started in the bottom tier would there have been an opportunity to change the share of gates rule via 11-1 vote while they were out of the Premier?

These are things that you never think to post about in the hurly burly of a season.

not the 1st time the SSBs have done this - and the ssb followers hate the huns too. But accept this pish. Amazing and disgusting.

Did the sheep no vote against the voting system a few years ago too? sure there was a vote to change something like 2-10 and they sided with the weegies

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Did the sheep no vote against the voting system a few years ago too? sure there was a vote to change something like 2-10 and they sided with the weegies
    yup and the chance to change scottish football for the better

Yip - no doubt it, when it comes to looking after the interests of Oldco/Newco, Aberdeen FC have their knickers aff and legs permanently open. It's been that way as long as I remember.

I'm surprised that their fans have let them get away with it TBH. They (the fans thzt is) appear to hate the orcs as much as ra Sellick and us, but their club always appear happy to stand together with the hun at every opportunity.

For any Aiberdeen fans reading this - FFS! Time to send yer club a message.

Yes, when Rangers ceased to exist and a new separate identity was readmitted in the lower tier and had to work it’s way up through the league, the historical 11-1 Premier League voting structure was at risk. This had been in place since it’s inception and basically meant that any resolution for example, ordering a more even distribution of League placing monies, could be defeated by the gruesome twosome teaming up. This particular example is pertinent as built in to the 12 team league from day one was an uneven share of money to those finishing top two to those finishing elsewhere, who basically are getting the scraps from the table. And we all know which two Clubs benefited from this cosy arrangement.

Post 2012, the historic opportunity to vote through a change in the majority required to pass resolutions became available. Put simply, if it was changed to 10-2, it wouldn’t have mattered if the weegie duo voted together as if the other Clubs voted together then resolutions would have passed unobstructed. With only one old firm team in the league that was the chance to do it and it would have been future proofed from any return by the tribute act as the other Clubs could have subsequently voted out any old firm resolution to revert back to 11-1.

This genuinely was the golden opportunity for long term change that really would have brought massive benefits to ALL Clubs in the Premier League and would have broken the Glasgow duopoly forever. Instead when the vote came to pass, Wiggy up the road saw an opportunity for a couple of second place finishes in the short term and the higher prize money thereof. He subsequently broke from the rest and voted with Celtic and the change resolution was defeated, as per before 10-2, failing to get the 11-1 required. Fast forward five years and the tribute act is back and such a vote opportunity will now NEVER happen.

So, yes, you can blame the sheep shagging greedy b@stards alright and particularly Wiggy.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 30-04-2020 at 07:40 AM.

The sheep should be leading the charge to tell OF to phuck off but alas they are tight aberdonian *******s where the £ comes above morals

That's the one James

Spineless sheep abusing chunts

F uck knows why their support allows it!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)