+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Alok Sharma

And he was one of Osbornes team during the days of austerity, so his political persuasion has come to bite him right in the arris. Hes sweeping up the shyte he helped to create with the underfunding of public services.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    And he was one of Osbornes team during the days of austerity, so his political persuasion has come to bite him right in the arris. Hes sweeping up the shyte he helped to create with the underfunding of public services.
    Yesterday in The Sun and Spectator Magazine it was claimed that Public Health England are the ones responsible for the procurement of PPE for the NHS and not the government .

I'm not entirely sure what games getting played out here by the two publications , both are very pro Tory and The Sun especially particularly massively pro Johnson .

It would look on the surface to me to be a campaign to shift the blame from government ministers and place it elsewhere .

Public Health England have responded in kind to the allegations .

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/p...wspaper-column

Theres summat amiss Animal.

Do you remember Question Time when Hancock is asked have you spoken to supermarkets regarding the assurance of the food supply chain?

Hancock-yes I have had dialogue with all the big supermarkets.

Head of Sainsburys? - no we haven't had any dialogue with the government over this matter.

I don't believe a word any of them utter. They just open their mouths and say anything to deflect the spotlight off their actionsor in the case of Alok Sharma don't say anything worthwhile at all. Now you've got the press seemingly taking up their own agenda and its really misleading for the public.

I cant understand this testing issue either, theres countries all over the globe that are happy with the tests and are using them to control infection rates and deaths but we cant find one that works??? And the ones we spent millions on are supposedly flawed.

I just don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Good health system too , possibly the best in the world .

Privately run but the government fund it through NI contributions I believe .

In other words the government controls the price of health care for its citizens and not the health corporations .
    It's just been reported a second wave of Covid 19 is about to hit South Korea , allegedly some tests wern't accurate , some who had the virus and recovered are now ill again

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Theres summat amiss Animal.

Do you remember Question Time when Hancock is asked have you spoken to supermarkets regarding the assurance of the food supply chain?

Hancock-yes I have had dialogue with all the big supermarkets.

Head of Sainsburys? - no we haven't had any dialogue with the government over this matter.

I don't believe a word any of them utter. They just open their mouths and say anything to deflect the spotlight off their actionsor in the case of Alok Sharma don't say anything worthwhile at all. Now you've got the press seemingly taking up their own agenda and its really misleading for the public.

I cant understand this testing issue either, theres countries all over the globe that are happy with the tests and are using them to control infection rates and deaths but we cant find one that works??? And the ones we spent millions on are supposedly flawed.

I just don't get it.
    Personally I'm not expecting the government to perform miracles , this is an unprecedented situation and great loss of life is inevitable .

What boils my pyss is the total lack of responsibility shown , lies , spin , the blame game to hide their mistakes .

They are treating the citizens of this country with total contempt and can't even be honest with them .

Can't be honest at a time like this , it's unacceptable .

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It's just been reported a second wave of Covid 19 is about to hit South Korea , allegedly some tests wern't accurate , some who had the virus and recovered are now ill again
    They and the world as a whole have staked a great deal on covid19 victims not getting the virus again because the immunity system will have build up .

I've yet to read that you can't get the virus again stated as an actual FACT , it's an assumption .

If people can get the infection again then the world is seriously fecked if it wasn't already .

There's no guarantee of a vaccine either , they never managed to get one for the SARS disease .

There have been, as of yesterday, 237 Coronavirus deaths in South Korea (population 51 mill) compared to 16507 hospital only in UK (population 65 mill).
    Calling it "a second wave" might be pushing it a bit Roma.
    I have an ex colleague in South Korea and he wo telling me on Skype this morning that 1 new case has arisen in Busan (on south coast) following yet another religious meeting.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 21-04-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    There have been, as of yesterday, 237 Coronavirus deaths in South Korea (population 51 mill) compared to 16507 hospital only in UK (population 65 mill).
    Calling it "a second wave" might be pushing it a bit Roma.
    I have an ex colleague in South Korea and he wo telling me on Skype this morning that 1 new case has arisen in Busan (on south coast) following yet another religious meeting.
    Am just seying what I heard ont radio SB , who knos wat tu beleerv ennymoor ,

Am just seying what I heard ont radio SB , who knos wat tu beleerv ennymoor ,
    Tha reyt theear mi owd.

A spend ivveryday wondering who to believe abart lots of stuff, the front line staff involved or Government Ministers. The can't booath be reyt.

From what I've just read the ONS are saying that there are 6200 deaths which have not been added to the UK list of corvid-19 deaths since the pandemic began .

Which as we know only the NHS figures are updated daily .

This as I read it makes the official total as of yesterday's NHS figures near to 23k corvid-19 related deaths all told in the UK .

Given that one death is one too many those are sobering figures .

What a horrible thing we are living with right now .

Keep safe everyone .

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast