+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone give a **** about football right now?

Does anyone give a **** about football right now?

I'm a bit surprised I'm not missing football at all.
    I don't care when or even if it returns right now.
    The fact that clubs, some that have furloughed staff, are planning their multi million pound transfer targets, Jadon Sancho is to be offered a massive pay rise, and the murderer that is the Saudi Prince is trying to buy Newcastle, turns me right off.
    Every other day the Premier League, or Uefa set a new deadline to start or finish the season.
    Players that 'earn' tens, or in some cases hundreds of thousand pounds a week are dithering over whether to defer, not forfeit, small percentages of their pay.
    Anyone else feel the same?

I’m not missing it , this season has been enough to put anyone off football but interest has been falling for years anyway

No am not missing it. Load o shyte ennyrooard

I'm not missing it , a reality check for these overpaid player's, governing bodies Premier league, UEFA etc has long been needed ,
    I wonder how Sepp Blatta is going on !!

We wudda been officially relegated yesterday following defeat at Leeds leaving us 7 pts from safety and just Forest at ooam and Brentford away left.
    Am looking forrad to next season in the Third Division with Coronavirus more or less gone. Thaz got to ev summat to look forrad to with hope.

im not missing it either although im missing the cricket and f1.

miss mi kid playing in sunday junior league only had 4 games left to be told season null and void ticks us off.

I was gutted when the season got abandoned as Notts was going on a bit of a winning run and up to third in the league plus two games from a trip to Wembley in the FA Trophy but when/if it restarts we will no doubt return to our old s**t ways

I hope that everyone on here is keeping well and safe

A reyt club x5 ,
    Edin thingymibob ex Man City suggested this , credit to them all though,

Quote Originally Posted by Hodger1957 View Post
    Definitely wouldn't happen with these obscenely rich premiership players

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast