+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 129 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Can't agree we are better than our points total, think we are getting what we deserved so far. But I think we have the potential to improve over the season more than some other teams will. We've started creating chances and that's a real plus sign.
    ^^^ This. No way are we better than our points total.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Ffs we do not need a defensive midfielder
    Jeando Fuchs FOR FUCHS SAKE
    JFFFS

On the other hand could be a cult hero 😎

Someone has him signed for us on his wiki page already.
    Born in Cameroon, played at national level for France under 20's and after opting for Cameroon at senior level has played twice for the national side.

"United are still in the market for a winger and a striker before the close of the window".

As long as he doesnt have the same mentality as Kuate (who could have been good), then welcome and good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Oddsox View Post
    A goal difference of minus 7, I beg to disagree.
    a goal difference of -7 as we're not scoring enough, we have no creativity

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "United are still in the market for a winger and a striker before the close of the window".
    see, to me we should be signing these positions first and foremost then we can look at other areas to strengthen but IMO defensive midfield is not a position that needs any more players, defence yes but defensive midfield no. If we sign this lad and the other signings fall through we've not changed and strengthened the positions we need and will be complete melt doons

see, to me we should be signing these positions first and foremost then we can look at other areas to strengthen but IMO defensive midfield is not a position that needs any more players, defence yes but defensive midfield no. If we sign this lad and the other signings fall through we've not changed and strengthened the positions we need and will be complete melt doons
    It depends tho. Have we prioritised this guy over the other areas or is is just a deal that's been easier to push through, therefore has been done sooner? This is definitely an Asghar signing and looks like one that we're using to develop and make money from. I'll be as annoyed as you if we don't get any creativity in, but I'm not so sure I'll be blaming that on prioritising this deal.

IMO Powers doesn't cut it so I am not against signing a quality young player(no idea if he is btw) in that position to battle with Harkes and Butcher or play along side them. We have a quality player in Appere just sitting on the bench who should be playing more and Mcmullen to come back who is IMO our best winger. I do agree we still need to strengthen in the attacking areas though not enough consistency from any of them outwith Shankland.

Page 129 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)