+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 149 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Smith, McMullan, Powers, King.

Place your bets.💰
    Maybe Freeman. Doesn't seem to be part of the managers plans.

Ross County enquired about McMullan apparently.

Place your bets.💰
    nail on head sir

Ross County enquired about McMullan apparently.
    yup and he's rejected it, seemingly...

Good. We shouldn't be releasing McMullan.

Place your bets.💰
    Telling them they can leave is unfortunately not the same as them actually wanting to leave, I reckon they will all still be here tomorrow unless Ogren is waving cheques at them.

Quote Originally Posted by arab777 View Post
    Good. We shouldn't be releasing McMullan.
    Unless we have a better replacement lined up...

Yea, that's bizarre, despite the erratic nature of his crossing McMullan can be a handful, he offers something different, was put highest assists last season, I can't understand why he isn't atleast getting a run here and there, for me he is at his best when he gets a run of games and is feeling confident and wanted by the manager

Would be a mistake to just offload him to another club, would end up doing well for them as they'd actually play him

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Yea, that's bizarre, despite the erratic nature of his crossing McMullan can be a handful, he offers something different, was put highest assists last season, I can't understand why he isn't atleast getting a run here and there, for me he is at his best when he gets a run of games and is feeling confident and wanted by the manager

Would be a mistake to just offload him to another club, would end up doing well for them as they'd actually play him
    unless MM is having the same issues with him as Csaba did?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    unless MM is having the same issues with him as Csaba did?

Yes maybe but I don't know, McMullan was injured so just getting back to fitness, needing sharpness, I doubt he has had a poor attitude while trying to get himself back

Seemed to do ok under McKinnon and now so Neilson, certainly his best form was last season, plus he did atleast get some game for under Laszlo the clown

Page 149 of 253 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)