+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 164 of 253 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Any chance he was given he was papped oot on the wing ☹️

At the end of the day, its no big loss. He has gone to Ayr, its not like Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen etc were sniffing around him.

Quote Originally Posted by BackRowArab View Post
    At the end of the day, its no big loss. He has gone to Ayr, its not like Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen etc were sniffing around him.
    Think it's just till January anyway but if he helps Ayr against the Dees fine by me.

But seriously if we are aiming for top 6 there are several players in the squad that need to make way for top 6 players coming in. I like Cammy but I'm afraid he's one of them.

I think he is out of contract in January

F
    Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Think it's just till January anyway but if he helps Ayr against the Dees fine by me.

But seriously if we are aiming for top 6 there are several players in the squad that need to make way for top 6 players coming in. I like Cammy but I'm afraid he's one of them.
    ^^^ This all day long, especially the bit about the dees

FTD4life

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    F

^^^ This all day long, especially the bit about the dees

FTD4life
    Haha aye!
    I'd also expect that we will accept a fee for one of our better players in January whether LS stays or not. Plus more out on loan partly due to the lack of income we're having.

I think he is out of contract in January
    That makes sense then.

He isn't good enough. Shankland, McNulty, Clark, Appere and Chalmers all ahead of him. I know a lot of people here have a hard on for him, but he has had plenty of chances to cement a place and never took them.
    Im glad this place is all about opinions, and as im not inclined towards a hard on for a fellow male, i quite like Cammy as a player and am quite gutted that he has not made it here.

But i have to ask if he is a fair weather player that is an asset when things are going well, ie scored No6, but not good enough for the dogfights we find ourselves in and maybe create for ourselves. Is that 3 United managers(maybe 2?) that put him out on loan now? Something for me points to attitude not quite right and i just hope he finds his place soon or i fear for his career long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Im glad this place is all about opinions, and as im not inclined towards a hard on for a fellow male, i quite like Cammy as a player and am quite gutted that he has not made it here.

But i have to ask if he is a fair weather player that is an asset when things are going well, ie scored No6, but not good enough for the dogfights we find ourselves in and maybe create for ourselves. Is that 3 United managers(maybe 2?) that put him out on loan now? Something for me points to attitude not quite right and i just hope he finds his place soon or i fear for his career long term.
    Sometimes Chick it's just the simplicity that a player isn't good enough. The lower leagues are littered with players who eventually find a level where they're effective.

Some players just play well for a particular club or manager. Best United example for that is Ciftci, fantastic for us under McNamara and then done nothing else in his career for multiple clubs.

Page 164 of 253 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164165166174214 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)