Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 431

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

  1. #191
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,199
    Interesting with Harkes.

    Sometimes he looks great. Other times a bit frustrating. Felt a bit of a luxury player in championship whilst Butcher obviously an essential.

    I do think like other posters above that we might get to see the best of him as he develops in the Premier.

    Also worth remembering he is still young and settling into the Scottish game

  2. #192
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,263
    I've never really been convinced in him and that was in a horrendous Championship. Needs to really step up to the plate next season and start taking a grip of games by bossing the midfield.
    He's 25 and been here almost a year and a half so the 'young' and 'settling in' comments are surely starting to wear off? 25 isn't young for a footballer these days.

  3. #193
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,204
    Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I've never really been convinced in him and that was in a horrendous Championship. Needs to really step up to the plate next season and start taking a grip of games by bossing the midfield.
    He's 25 and been here almost a year and a half so the 'young' and 'settling in' comments are surely starting to wear off? 25 isn't young for a footballer these days.
    100%

  4. #194
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    383
    He has shown good things at times, but maybe it is selective memory on my behalf but when the going got tough I don't remember him getting going. There will be folk that remember such games ,but I can't. I am happy he is still here as I like him as a player, he also comes across quite genuine when interviewed etc. Hopefully he will step up as some have rightly mentioned. I'd love to see him have a good season in the SPL. It will all depend on the midfield blend, whatever that may be.

  5. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4,263
    Stephen McGinn set to leave St. Mirren. Robbie was rumoured to be after him in January. Hopefully we're aiming higher than a St. Mirren reject now however.

  6. #196
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,555
    Mentioned on another thread that Gogic from Hamilton is someone we should be looking at. 26 yo. A centre half who can also play centre midfield. A stand-out for Hamilton last season.

  7. #197
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,609
    Gogic would be a great signing. Depends whether he wants to stay in Scotland or not.

  8. #198
    Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Mentioned on another thread that Gogic from Hamilton is someone we should be looking at. 26 yo. A centre half who can also play centre midfield. A stand-out for Hamilton last season.

    100% agree a no nonsense player who can play the holding roll very well and a decent centre
    half

  9. #199
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,199
    Totally agree that these are the type of players we should go for.

    Players who have done well in prem but at lesser clubs that we could attract.

    Donít know enough about the hearts players released but might be someone there perhaps ...

  10. #200
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    990
    Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Totally agree that these are the type of players we should go for.

    Players who have done well in prem but at lesser clubs that we could attract.

    Donít know enough about the hearts players released but might be someone there perhaps ...
    If they weren't good enough for the team relegated then I'm going to stick my neck out and say no thanks👍

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •