+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 208 of 253 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,080 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    Paul McMullan of Groin Stroker fame
    He left United as he couldn’t get a game
    At Premier League level he would any fail
    So he went to Nou Campy on the monorail
    This board if retained will be a source of learning for the masses in the future,FACT.

Where the f*ck has 'groin stroker' come from? 😂

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Where the f*ck has 'groin stroker' come from? 😂
    The name of the fives team he played for in Glasgow while a United player.

Im not getting this whole 'we were forced into a new deal' pish, we were in papers saying talks had started with Smith and Clark, we've just got Clarks over the line. I dont see how the sleeping giant had any influence, i doubt his agent would use them as any kind of leverage either, he could have easily signed for a west coast team in the prem for all we know.

McMullan wasnt getting a new deal as he's too inconsistent, rightly or wrongly Mick has used us not being in a position to offer contracts as an excuse, now we have offered Clark a contract it is a kick in the balls for McMullan IMO

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Im not getting this whole 'we were forced into a new deal' pish, we were in papers saying talks had started with Smith and Clark, we've just got Clarks over the line. I dont see how the sleeping giant had any influence, i doubt his agent would use them as any kind of leverage either, he could have easily signed for a west coast team in the prem for all we know.

McMullan wasnt getting a new deal as he's too inconsistent, rightly or wrongly Mick has used us not being in a position to offer contracts as an excuse, now we have offered Clark a contract it is a kick in the balls for McMullan IMO
    Good point

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Think we all know that....Hoti Premiership ready can't get a game for Forfar😂🍉😂....
    Anyway what's your thoughts on Nicky Clark....his agent has played a blinder...give daft DC Thomson's a story he's going to Dundee cause he's struggling to get United to meet his demands...and as if by magic next day Nicky gets his new contract...
    Without a doubt Pedro. Talks had started before Christmas. We just needed a rocket up our arse, but I’ve also no doubt that the fear of maybe having to cross the road will have played its part too. Hasting any negotiations with Clarky battering down the mangers door and pleading “you must be f ucking joking me boss” I’ll play here for pennies and I’ll wash your car every second Sunday, honest 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

The sleeping giant had no influence. Its just Peter on the wind up as usual.

The sleeping giant had no influence. Its just Peter on the wind up as usual.
    Oh it had an influence alright. Clark was probably swithering over signing the deal, so a quick wee ‘threat’ of punting him up the road to the lower league funny lot swiftly had the desired effect.

Where the f*ck has 'groin stroker' come from? ��
    https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/s...s-top-11225147

Where the f*ck has 'groin stroker' come from? ��
    really his 5 a side team totally against club policy and now he is a dick

Page 208 of 253 FirstFirst ... 108158198206207208209210218 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)