+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 221 of 253 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Other teams in bottom half seem to be bringing one or two in so it's only going to get harder in the run in if we go with what we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Couldnt care less about their transfer window, here's hoping with the exits we get one winger in
    RT 🧡

There's a Fun thread for Fun chat. Would also echo punting Bolton and McNulty back. Bolton cos he's sh*te and McNulty because he's done f*ck all since he arrived and is taking up the wage of two decent players if we could find them.

I'd punt Bolton back but I'd keep McNulty, he's a good player. If he was at a Hibs or a Livi he'd be scoring more so if this loan can get us in a provider - whether that's a winger or a creative midfielder then I'm sure we'd see the best of him. It's actually quite difficult to remember him missing any sitters as such as he's either not getting any chances made for him or like Clark he is dropping far to deep to try and get involved.

Agree, our problem is the midfield end of, we have a useless fuch, a slow fuch and a dirty fuch, as if that isn't bad enough our only decent fuch is out injured

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    I'd punt Bolton back but I'd keep McNulty, he's a good player. If he was at a Hibs or a Livi he'd be scoring more so if this loan can get us in a provider - whether that's a winger or a creative midfielder then I'm sure we'd see the best of him. It's actually quite difficult to remember him missing any sitters as such as he's either not getting any chances made for him or like Clark he is dropping far to deep to try and get involved.
    I see your point, but is there any point having a guy getting no service on £3300 a week when we can have one getting no service for £1500 a week and possibly spend the other £1800 on a decent winger. He tried all the tricks and flicks in the book the other night and none came off. That's the kind of sh*t that pissed me off about McMullan. Do the simple stuff instead of trying a back heal when you're 5-1 down.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Agree, our problem is the midfield end of, we have a useless fuch, a slow fuch and a dirty fuch, as if that isn't bad enough our only decent fuch is out injured
    😂👏🏼

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Yes they are all fuch of a fuchness,except for Fuch who is a very good player

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Yes they are all fuch of a fuchness,except for Fuch who is a very good player
    2 games GB .....I remember (certain folk) saying the same about Billy King...

Kyle Lafferty to the Dee rumour

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    2 games GB .....I remember (certain folk) saying the same about Billy King...
    And King Billy mate,take your point.

Page 221 of 253 FirstFirst ... 121171211219220221222223231 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)