+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 223 of 253 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Not trying to be negative guys, but Is our scouting system any good? The last few years have seen a pile of 💩 come through our doors. The king brothers, pawlett, Sow, Harkes are only some examples. Are Tony’s connections any good? Bolton and Edwards were both brought in during MM reign. With MM stating that he had tried to sign Edwards before. The lads not awful but in my opinion not any better than what we have, and Bolton is no better than McMullen. Over the past 4 years I can only say that Fuchs, still early days, shanks and benji are the only players that have improved the team. Therefore even if they do bring anyone in, which I doubt, going on past records wld the improve the team?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Not trying to be negative guys, but Is our scouting system any good? The last few years have seen a pile of �� come through our doors. The king brothers, pawlett, Sow, Harkes are only some examples. Are Tony’s connections any good? Bolton and Edwards were both brought in during MM reign. With MM stating that he had tried to sign Edwards before. The lads not awful but in my opinion not any better than what we have, and Bolton is no better than McMullen. Over the past 4 years I can only say that Fuchs, still early days, shanks and benji are the only players that have improved the team. Therefore even if they do bring anyone in, which I doubt, going on past records wld the improve the team?
    I hope big Tony hasnie read your post mate or.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7RM...heFilmSpectrum

I have said this for years now. With a couple of exceptions, like you have mentioned, the vast majority of our signings have made bugger all difference to our performances. A fortune wasted on guys who either never play at all or play a bit part occasionally.

Big Tony has brought us Sporle, Harkes, Powers, Fuchs & Hoti. It's hardly an inspiring list.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I hope big Tony hasnie read your post mate or.............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7RM...heFilmSpectrum
    Thank god i don’t own a horse!

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Big Tony has brought us Sporle, Harkes, Powers, Fuchs & Hoti. It's hardly an inspiring list.
    Ah so that's what Mark was on about in the group zoom.

"Why are we even playing?."

"Wigan Athletic are interested in Dundee United defender Ryan Edwards".

https://the72.co.uk/218264/wigan-ath...ee-united-man/

Millwall fans also seem to think they have a £900K bid in for Shankland.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "Wigan Athletic are interested in Dundee United defender Ryan Edwards".

https://the72.co.uk/218264/wigan-ath...ee-united-man/
    Surprising. As a team that usually plays 3 at the back, losing one of our only 3 experienced centre backs would be a silly one. Unless some kind of fee is involved. Cant see it being very much though.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Surprising. As a team that usually plays 3 at the back, losing one of our only 3 experienced centre backs would be a silly one. Unless some kind of fee is involved. Cant see it being very much though.
    Done a bit of searching and the only link I could find was the current interim Wigan manager Leam Richardson was Edwards' assistant manager when he played for Chesterfield. Possibly something in it after all.

Page 223 of 253 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223224225233 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)