+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

'the best part of half a million'..... So probably somewhere around the £400/£450K mark.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    'the best part of half a million'..... So probably somewhere around the £400/£450K mark.
    I'm not sure mate but the Hibs offer in total was worth 500K and we bid more than them according to my link.

Possibly, but I'd take from that that we bid more than the £350K. Irrelevant really. I imagine he'll go for about the £350K mark this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Possibly, but I'd take from that that we bid more than the £350K. Irrelevant really. I imagine he'll go for about the £350K mark this time around.
    I must admit i was shocked with the 600,000 tag he was labelled with and i think you are correct with 350K but if we really want him we should bid your amount and no bother fannying about.

He has made it clear his time is up with them and he is not prepared to twiddle his thumbs until October.

Its also being reported he wants to stay in Scotland so i reckon the Pars are struggling to get a bidding war stoked up by mentioning English clubs are interested.

Cheers G that’s where I’ve got the £500k figure from mate

I read in the Courier (so it must be true) that Hibs are struggling financially so hopefully we can out bid them.

Yeah said on another thread hibs are not doing well financially.

Other teams will not have any money following covid.

We are in very fortunate position of owners that protects us from those grim realities for now.

This would be a great signing if we can pull it off - though I don’t want us to paying too much

Exciting times

I'll tell you what, I'm glad I got banned from East football now. Never seen such a miserable bunch of ****ers. Exciting times? You wouldn't think so reading that lot. Talk about finding the negative in every positive. It's no wonder such a bright, chirpy and all round pleasant fellow as me, couldn't settle on there 😂

Flipping heck, didn't realise you can't say foo kers lol

Page 30 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)