+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 253 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    FFS - that's awful news for you mate.

Reckon there's gonna be a lot of this going on over next few months. Heartbreaking situation for everyone that faces redundancy.
    Cheers bud, nothing is certain yet but consultancies will kick in soon I think. Always expected there were going to be casualties though so been keeping irons in the fire so to speak.

Appreciated bud, it's gonna get brutal out there for a lot of folk sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Sorry to hear this, hope you get fixed up again soon mate.
    Cheers mate, got a few things in mind if it comes to the worst. Hearts not making things better though, I'd feel a lot better if they could just get right to ****! 😋

hope things workout well ads - i spilt coke on my macbook at weekend and its fvcked. Just thought that may cheer you up

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    hope things workout well ads - i spilt coke on my macbook at weekend and its fvcked. Just thought that may cheer you up
    Honestly, I don't think I want to hear about you spilling fluid on anything. 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Honestly, I don't think I want to hear about you spilling fluid on anything. ��
    oh beeehave lol

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Honestly, I don't think I want to hear about you spilling fluid on anything. 🙂
    Now that ****ing cheered me up 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Cheers bud, and what TTT said 😂

I know players returning never normally works but surely bringing conway back even for 1year would be a decent shout? good experience, good crosser, clearly still got the fitness plus its a position we definitely need strengthen. if we signed him and another winger id be happy enough with our wide options (obviously would need players to step up).

Regarding Butcher to FC victim, i think it would be a big blow for us. he adds that steal we lacked all the years we were down in championship. i think people underestimate his ability, think hes a better player than people give him credit. whether he will stand out as much in the premierleague remains to be seen but certainly he is a key player for us in imo. hes best suited as a sitter himself rather than in a 2 i think. once Powers signed butchers game dropped off as he was sitting alongside powers.

Bit m worrying the lack of even rumours on potential signings. Not long to start of season and although we have the core of a good team we certainly don’t have depth to compete for a season. Hopefully start to hear something. Soon

Page 52 of 253 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)