+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 253 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Agree mate. Not just the depth of squad I’m conc

I’m concerned about. But quite simply we dnt have the quality to compete in prem. hoping once arbitration is out the way we have a few new bodies teed up.

Quote Originally Posted by sheltyarab View Post
    Bit m worrying the lack of even rumours on potential signings. Not long to start of season and although we have the core of a good team we certainly don’t have depth to compete for a season. Hopefully start to hear something. Soon
    The transfer window is open until 5 October. I know the season starts soon but we have time to add to the squad.

not overly concerned...I am sure that we are awaiting the arbitration to be dealt with before we try and get people in. Guessing that we will have a host of players on stand by. I think by next week, we might see some movement but I genuinely canny see us bringing in that many at the moment. The market is all over the place at the moment!

Rumours on a Hearts forum that they have made a bid for Butcher. Hope it is kicked as far to f uck as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Rumours on a Hearts forum that they have made a bid for Butcher. Hope it is kicked as far to f uck as possible.
    Last season, when Butch was out the team due to injury/suspension, I think we were far too soft.

He can cover CB too, so pretty valuable asset to us. When I think of who I trust will successfully make the step up to the premier, He's number 3 on my list.

We dont want to be losing the core of our side though.

I think it will come down to what the player himself wants to do. Hopefully he's excited about playing for United in the top league. But if he'd really rather join Robbie at Hertz in the Championship, then I'd sell him and move on.

See on the BBC page the St Mirren chairman says they will be top 6. It's definitely the silly season, think he's been on the mushrooms 😁

Quote Originally Posted by cybershed View Post
    Last season, when Butch was out the team due to injury/suspension, I think we were far too soft.

He can cover CB too, so pretty valuable asset to us. When I think of who I trust will successfully make the step up to the premier, He's number 3 on my list.

We dont want to be losing the core of our side though.

I think it will come down to what the player himself wants to do. Hopefully he's excited about playing for United in the top league. But if he'd really rather join Robbie at Hertz in the Championship, then I'd sell him and move on.
    Correct. If the player wants to go we should let him go pronto. Just not to Hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Correct. If the player wants to go we should let him go pronto. Just not to Hearts.
    Agreed, like Butch and think he'd be good in Prem but if he's daft enough to follow Judas to Fearts then... , bye bye.!!

Don't agree, we should tell them where to go and keep one of our two most important players (Shankland and Butcher) for what is a very challenging season to come where we need to strengthen not weaken

Anyone that thinks it wouldn't have a big detrimental negative affect is mistaken, not just on the quality and team but the spirit and morale of the squad and club, to have that happen after whats already gone on

Can't emphasise how important it is we do not let Butcher leave, especially to that club

Page 53 of 253 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)