+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 79 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    Let's be honest, when it comes to picking managers that can get teams relegated you boys have got that one well sussed.
    Not 100% sure but I would think two full time and two interim managers in a relegation season must be some kind of record😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Not 100% sure but I would think two full time and two interim managers in a relegation season must be some kind of record������
    So what you're saying is that it took 4 S*** managers to get us relegated wheras you boys generally only need the one

Not 100% sure but I would think two full time and two interim managers in a relegation season must be some kind of record😄😄😄
    Just remind me again peter, which league are you lot in this season and which one are the big team playing in? Go make yourself a nice cup of tea in your doon derby mug and smile though 😁

Quote Originally Posted by arabiain View Post
    So what you're saying is that it took 4 S*** managers to get us relegated wheras you boys generally only need the one
    they didn't even need his assistant

Let just focus on the present and sit back and enjoy the football at the weekend mate. Now who guys got? 🤔

Not sure if it's as exciting as getting a manager who got his last club relegated...but I'm sure time will tell😀🍉😀🍉😀🍉
    Evening Peter.

Graham Carey being linked.

Connolly signed a 2 year extension.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Happy with that. Aside from the balls up in the first game he's been a rock in the premiership so far. Even in that game he won every header.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post

Started well this season but is prone to a brainfart or 2 and needless bookings like the one where Nisbet tore um a new erse on Tuesday.

Too early in the season to be deciding on 2 year extensions( unless it's Shanks) for players like Connolly who if we are honest wasn't great and in the Championship. It's not like we had to rush in and do this deal because there were other teams knocking on the door for him is it? I'd prefer if he'd earned it by being consistent over a couple of dozen games rather than just 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Started well this season but is prone to a brainfart or 2 and needless bookings like the one where Nisbet tore um a new erse on Tuesday.

Too early in the season to be deciding on 2 year extensions( unless it's Shanks) for players like Connolly who if we are honest wasn't great and in the Championship. It's not like we had to rush in and do this deal because there were other teams knocking on the door for him is it? I'd prefer if he'd earned it by being consistent over a couple of dozen games rather than just 3.
    Agree with this. He has started well and MM appears to be getting more out of him, but he was a baw hair away from giving away a penalty on Saturday, and as above is capable of at least one brain fart per game. Hope he continues to improve but I feel we cld have held off until near end of the year to consider this extension.

Page 79 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)