+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 48 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I'm not so sure. I don't think we were ever getting him tbh. I think he always favoured Hibs. Of the two points of interest in January, he talked in length about the Hibs bid and said very little with regards ours.
    Hearts tried to steal him at the eleventh hour,now there's a surprise eh?.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I'm not so sure. I don't think we were ever getting him tbh. I think he always favoured Hibs. Of the two points of interest in January, he talked in length about the Hibs bid and said very little with regards ours.
    Ah well nothing lost then I suppose. I'll settle for being happy as **** that Robbie will have to settle for trying to get the ****s promoted due to his superior managerial nous instead of having a 30 goal striker to pull him out the ****e. Good luck with that one ya jakey **** 😂

Seeing we've signed a keeper called Jack Newman?

18 year auld so must be one for the future

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

He looks a lot older than 18 and appears to be built like the side of a hoose! We released our 2 academy goalies (Donaldson and Currid) at the end of the season so I did expect us to bring someone in. Welcome to the club, Jack!

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post

Yeah, gone straight into the reserve team and will train with and learn from our two 1st team keepers I think.

For some reason i was always under the assumption that we were after Nisbet as a replacement for shankland if a decent bid came in. imo if we can keep shankland then i wasn't too bothered about missing out on KN. Good player and clearly a decent goalscorer who is showing a similar path as what shankland's done but i feel we need to strengthen in other areas first. CB/Winger. I certainly wouldnt be wanting us to splash out 250k currently due to the financial challenges (virus and court case etc) esp considering there will be 100's of free agents who are of good quality that we could bring in for a fraction of the price. yeah it's a shame to miss out but we move on to targets who arent the previous managers.

Regarding the new keeper. i was surprised to see our first signing be a gk but sounds like a good prospect so hopefully see him pushing in the first team in future. Obviously when the Hearts thing gets properly sorted then itll be easier to get signings through the door but still good to see making signings again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Yeah, gone straight into the reserve team and will train with and learn from our two 1st team keepers I think.
    You related to Captain Obvious 🙈🙈

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You related to Captain Obvious ����
    Afternoon Peter,well done with the donation mate.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You related to Captain Obvious 🙈🙈
    Just repeating what I read for the benefit of the other poster 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Just repeating what I read for the benefit of the other poster ��
    Dinnie feel compelled to answer to Peter ADS,mind you he did donate last night so you are just be a courteous poster as usual.

Page 48 of 253 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)