+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 212 of 253 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

Declan Gallagher would be great signing but highly unlikely, would involve none of the aforementioned teams following up their reputed interested. Saying that I thought we had no chance of signing Shankland. I wonder if we might be back in for the centre half Findlay from Killie who is out of contract, can't say I've really noticed him so can't really offer an opinion if he is any good

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    he didnt want McMullan for first team he wanted Clark though. I saw that DCs pulled a tory saying Liam Smith was signing for Dundee. Then boom he signed an extension for us. Horrid paper - Pattullo should work for them
    "DC's pulled a Tory" ??? Not for the first time Shedboy , incestuous bunch they really are.
    Had a shop in Fleet street once you know. Little *****hole, never saw it open, but they were able add "Fleet Street journalists" to their CV .

Really? They were going to report Dundee's interest in Smith??

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    "DC's pulled a Tory" ??? Not for the first time Shedboy , incestuous bunch they really are.
    Had a shop in Fleet street once you know. Little *****hole, never saw it open, but they were able add "Fleet Street journalists" to their CV .

Little *****hole, never saw it open

I must add ........ unintentional...........no pud intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    whoopsies

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    Really? They were going to report Dundee's interest in Smith??
    aye

"Declan Gallagher set for Motherwell stay ahead of potential Euros windfall".

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...t-fir-23341573

We should be getting money for shanks as well as anyone else who makes euros squads - are Switzerland in there for Benji ? Can’t think of any other candidates ?!?

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    We should be getting money for shanks as well as anyone else who makes euros squads - are Switzerland in there for Benji ? Can’t think of any other candidates ?!?
    The Swiss have a ridiculous amount of top quality goalies so unfortunately for Benji, I cant see him making it to the Euros.

Page 212 of 253 FirstFirst ... 112162202210211212213214222 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)