+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

New Signings for the Premiership

We have extra months to prepare for next season. It will be easier to attract good players now we are back in the top division.
    I would like to see Liam Smith, Paul Watson, Ian Harkes, Paul McMullan, Louis Appere, Lawrence Shankland stepping up and being part of our new team.

Watson will sadly be out the door mate 😢

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Watson will sadly be out the door mate 😢
    Harkes is also out of contract in January so depending on when season actually starts he could be moved on.

I think we'll keep Harkes and i hope we do

Whens Pawlett contracted till? anyone know?

Seriously hope young Harkes gets a new contract.

Be sad to see Watson go. Unexpectedly, he has contributed massively to the team. Is he one to keep as a squad player for the top league?

Central defenders required !!

I rate Watson higher than Reynolds or Connolly but the gaffer looks to be the opposite, one things for sure TD we most definately need a new defenders in as they two will get murdered in the prem!

I think we'll keep Harkes and i hope we do

Whens Pawlett contracted till? anyone know?
    I'm sure this contact has another year to run after the summer.

I rate Watson higher than Reynolds or Connolly but the gaffer looks to be the opposite, one things for sure TD we most definately need a new defenders in as they two will get murdered in the prem!
    Totally agree Offshore. Massive priority, in fact the biggest, seriously hope Robbie is working all out on that right now.

left winger and striker too mate

if we can get a swap deal Shankland for Hemmings we could win the title with no defence. 3 times the player - i checked funmad from last year to make sure.

Page 1 of 253 1231151101 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)