+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 177 of 253 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2530

Thread: Transfer rumour thread 20/21

I'm Still wondering what talent spotting genius thought Rakovan was the better keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I hope he goes to Schalke & not Moscow. I was watching Chernobyl last night & Russia's a horrible place. Btw CSKA Moscow & Dynamo Moscow are two different clubs. So is The Scotsman guilty of merging the two clubs?
    Didn't even notice that. I think it's most likely ranaldarab who's merging the clubs. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by FTFun View Post
    I'm Still wondering what talent spotting genius thought Rakovan was the better keeper.
    Well he started as no. 1 under Shabba so I guess you can blame him. Ellis then dropped Rakovan and brought in Siegrist who has kept his place since.

Rumours elsewhere we're in for Manny Duku of Raith. 6ft 2" Dutch striker. 9 goals in 11 games.

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    I hope he goes to Schalke & not Moscow. I was watching Chernobyl last night & Russia's a horrible place. Btw CSKA Moscow & Dynamo Moscow are two different clubs. So is The Scotsman guilty of merging the two clubs?
    Chernobyl is in Ukraine. I was in Ukraine last year and if you had a few quid you could have a very nice life.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Apparently we have placed a bid for the guy Robert at Airdrie. If we’re offering actual transfer cash, this means either that our financial position isn’t as bad as feared with the pandemic or alternatively we are planning for and expecting transfer money to be coming in to the Club this window, in which case that can only mean Benji is on his way. I suspect the latter.
    Or Adam King?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    He's now gone on loan and made only three starts for Forfar, being hooked after 36 minutes in one of them. It's a headshaker.
    He got injured in that game and was subsequently out for a month. He signed for them on October 16th. There have been 10 league games in that time and he’s played in all 6 he was fit for. Played 63 minutes in his comeback game on December 19th and has played full 90 minutes in Boxing Day and January 2nd fixtures.

Let’s not get facts get in the way though!

Being linked to the big boy Manny Duka fae Raith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhsv...=PremierSports

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    He got injured in that game and was subsequently out for a month. He signed for them on October 16th. There have been 10 league games in that time and he’s played in all 6 he was fit for. Played 63 minutes in his comeback game on December 19th and has played full 90 minutes in Boxing Day and January 2nd fixtures.

Let’s not get facts get in the way though!
    Fair enough if true. I haven't seen anything to suggest he was injured. Still a headshaker though.....'Premiership ready'.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Fair enough if true. I haven't seen anything to suggest he was injured. Still a headshaker though.....'Premiership ready'.
    "Flo is a really talented boy and we feel, with the ingredients we'll be able to add to an already impressive lad, that we'll have a really good player here at Dundee United.

"He's at a good stage in his career where I believe I can use him in the first team so I'll be expecting him to be putting those lads in the squad under pressure."

That was the quote at time. Nothing about being Premiership ready. He’s 19 and 4 months into a 24 month contract and spent a month of that injured. Loaning him out to get games post Covid was the right decision as it was for Freeman and Glass (although he unfortunately got a serious injury). Let’s actually allow the club work with these guys for a decent spell before we judge/write them off.

Page 177 of 253 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)