+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Challenge is there Mikey.

Keep digging

Mystic Mikemillers's prediction for the rest of the 2019/20 season.... as the Kardboard Kempoes keep getting rumbled, more posters who have not posted much for months/ years, will suddenly appear, like a virus, on just about every thread with the usual right wing Tory-apologist rubbish.("Oi, they are my juniper berries!")

They will welcome back IBS, KerrKempo, MontyPython, Tom Bonce etc - no other posters will do (except possibly gullible little Toryboy). A laughable giveaway, but won't be able to resit the temptation. They will quickly get rumbled, start swearing , etc. Then "Nature's Cycle" will start again...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 02-05-2020 at 07:01 AM.

Correct me if I’m wrong but this Virus didn’t originate in Goole.

Are you OK Mikey? Nowt better to do?

Your activist shop steward training is a joy to behold.

The challenge is there.

Tic toc

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong but this Virus didn’t originate in Goole.

Are you OK Mikey? Nowt better to do?

Your activist shop steward training is a joy to behold.

The challenge is there.

Tic toc

If Superman is so smart, how come he wears his swimming trunks on his head?
    Hang on, that can't be right...

Not to do with where it originated it is to do with our piss poor response to it. How do you explain we are likely to have the greatest no of deaths in Europe? How do you explain how we are so slow to go in lock down? How do explain how we don't have adequate ppe and still don't? What about lack of testing? How do you explain the already weakened nhs to cope with it? How do you explain how scientists earned the world this would happen and nowt was done about it.

Yeah great minds have struggled with this problem but unfortunately our great minds haven't been as good.

Funny that Mikey

PS

If you utter anything about my kids again, I will be making every effort to expose who you are and will take legal advice.

You know when, so crawl back under your stone.

Tic toc

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    When all this subsides and the govt are found out to be responsible for thousands of excessive deaths will 5he likes of howdy, gfire, cayton etc still be in denial about it. There's a bet worth having...
    How are you planning to measure 'excess deaths', Roly. And why are you waiting for it to subside when you apparently already know that there have been 'excess deaths'?

We have always had the advantage of being ahead of the game chronologically in this and still are but we learn nothing from what other countries do.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    How are you planning to measure 'excess deaths', Roly. And why are you waiting for it to subside when you apparently already know that there have been 'excess deaths'?
    It’s the times we live in.

Him and his pal Mikey, without doubt, want more people to die.

Just for political point scoring and maybe for a few extra handouts in the future.

It’s sickening.

Kids? Where does he mention your kids?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Kids? Where does he mention your kids?
    He knows when and what’s it got to do with you??

Page 41 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast