+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Not sure what the Kowardydozy post is actually a reply to - could be one of many posts!
    I'm just laughing at the funny man with his swimming trunks on his head...
    Tic toc

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Come on shark stop apologising for the govt. If Corbyn was in now you would be having a right good moan. Don't be a hypocrite man...
    If Corbyn was in govt now doing the exact same as Boris, you wouldn't be moaning.

In fact I would be fairly certain that you would have defended him a lot more than I have defended Boris.

You know that's true!!!

So I made myself a loser... what is one anyway? I've only heard you, Trump, 5 year old kids and trashy american progs use this term...hmm maybe there is a theme here...

I know kids get bollackins for using this term in the playground tho so its obviously summat not very nice. Not being abusive again are you howdy? tut tut if you are.

I don't know what you don't quite get about this (and you are the intelligent one) but I have repeatedly said I don't know if you are a multi or not and don't particularly care...How can I know?.. even the mods have trouble rooting out multis...why bet on something I will probably never know for sure...
    I agree with everything you post.

Now we can both be wrong.

Enough now.

You and your self indulgent and tedious pal, can play on your own.

Keep safe

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Tic toc
    Technical advice -
    You need to move your alarm clock further away from your computer. The microphone is picking up the sound. You have not been charged for this call.
    Click.... then waiting in queue music (probably the Verve, or is that British Gas?)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 02-05-2020 at 11:15 AM.

So I will assume that you would have been on here moaning about Corbyn's handling of the crisis then shark cos you didn't really answer my question...

So I will assume that you would have been on here moaning about Corbyn's handling of the crisis then shark cos you didn't really answer my question...
    There are more questions than answers.... what is KerrKempo's job title? What subject (if any) does G.Fire have a degree in, etc? I'm sure that there will be many more in the future...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 02-05-2020 at 11:22 AM.

Just deleted my post by mistake. If Corbyns response was the same as Boris then my reaction would be the same.

What about you? Would yours be the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Just deleted my post by mistake. If Corbyns response was the same as Boris then my reaction would be the same.

What about you? Would yours be the same?
    Fair enough. I would criticise a Labour govt if I thought there policies were wrong whatever they were. There was no bigger critic of the Blair govt than me...I have often said on here after Thatcher he was my least favourite PM.
    I don't particularly hate Boris. To me he is just a bumbling fool who is not fit to lead this country at a time of crisis particularly. That is why I argue on here he needs to listen to advice about what to do. Some of this he has done but some of it after the horse has bolted in my opinion...

The word on the street is that the Millers are likely to be promoted and Barnsley are likely to be saved from relegation both by default
    A cynic could say that this is due to an inept govt and if they'd have been as polished as say the South Koreans or Singapore they both of these SY teams would not have been give these two byes and may not have ended up in such a favourable position
    It's just rumour but I put it in the context of what have the Tory,s ever done for South Yorkshire

A sneaky way to get it back on footy Flour you monkey

Personally I think Barnsley should have stayed up anyway because the piggys,rams and brums should have finished below em because of points deductions. Hopefully they will get em next season so we will have a bit of a start on em if we do go up and 6 are to come down the following season...

Page 46 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast