+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

I think there's a possibility that Johnson having had it will make him scared to relax the lockdown and we'll be in one longer than any other country meaning the economy will be damaged more than any other country.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I mentioned the following a couple of days ago

Surely there is one simple answer as to whether Kerr is a lawyer
    All he has to do is show his Diploma in Law & Practice by photo image on here [blanking out his real name of course]
    If ligit that should put an end to any speculation

Come on Kerr prove yourself.....simples
    A worthy suggestion, but even then it would be fairly easy to fake it for an internet scan, by "borrowing" an image of a real one and altering it a bit on the computer. I'm sure that many low-life conmen characters will have done that before - and one thing that we do know, is that he is pretty devious (though also rather careless and self-contradictory, so not really cut out for life as a lawyer)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 04-05-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    I mentioned the following a couple of days ago

Surely there is one simple answer as to whether Kerr is a lawyer
    All he has to do is show his Diploma in Law & Practice by photo image on here [blanking out his real name of course]
    If ligit that should put an end to any speculation
    Maybe he got his law degree from the University of American Samoa like Jimmy McGill.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    A worthy suggestion, but even then it would be fairly easy to fake it for an internet scan, by borrowing a real one and altering it a bit. I'm sure many low-life characters will have done that before - and one thing that we do know, is that he is pretty devious (though rather careless and self-contradictory, so not cut out for life as a lawyer really)
    Do you think that any lawyer would lend such a Diploma to a non lawyer but if he did he really would be breaking the law

A worthy suggestion, but even then it would be fairly easy to fake it for an internet scan, by "borrowing" an image of a real one and altering it a bit on the computer. I'm sure that many low-life conmen characters will have done that before - and one thing that we do know, is that he is pretty devious (though also rather careless and self-contradictory, so not really cut out for life as a lawyer)
    And not sure wed know what a Diploma in Law should actually look like.

Come on guys it's a messageboard for a bit of fun and light reading. What's with the witch hunt
    There's a lot of football 'experts' on here including me but I would imagine very few of us have got professional qualifications or experience in that career

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Come on guys it's a messageboard for a bit of fun and light reading. What's with the witch hunt
    There's a lot of football 'experts' on here including me but I would imagine very few of us have got professional qualifications or experience in that career
    I don't recall anyone purporting to have professional qualifications in football on here,do you?
    Besides it's not illegal even if they did did but it is illegal to pass yourself off as being a Doctor or a Lawyer

Blimey, what a climbdown! Scotland and Wales are a bit similar to New Zealand - doesn't seem to be much of a success there either though, possibly a bit better than England (?)

Coming back to my legal point - my friends asked why is somebody was posting fake legal stuff on a FOOTBALL website. The only answer I could give them was ""Er, well -it's Kempo!", to looks of complete bafflement
    They also said that a real lawyer would not post case details on a website for the general public to read - like you did.
    Some of those cases that you claimed to have been involved with sound very serious, and the sort that a defendant would be using a barrister, so I take it that is your job?
    Where is the climb down? It’s a fact that higher population densities will increase the rate of transmission of a virus. Surely you are not arguing against that? It’s also a fact that is impossible to say with any degree of certainty how the UK has coped with this pandemic such as to be able to draw any meaningful conclusions at this time or make comparisons with other countries.

And how we have coped is - at this time - less important than how we move forward (although knowledge gleaned in the first may assist in the second). A bunker mentality of ‘I’m not going to use public transport’ works for you, but as I mentioned, it won’t work for everyone.

Health is a devolved area of government in Wales and Scotland, in which case are you saying that Welsh Labour and the SNP are also at fault?

Having read your stuff on here, I would imagine that looks of bafflement are not uncommon when you talk to your friends.

Before you edited your post, you said that you were screenshotting my posts (presumably because you haven’t worked out how to use the search function). I’m cool with that as it will allow you to check back and point out where I have posted ‘case details’ in anything other than a generic and totally non-identifiable fashion or have posted anything would allow me to be identified. Tic Toc as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    And not sure wed know what a Diploma in Law should actually look like.
    I'm not sure what a Diploma in Law is. I would imagine they are talking about practicing certificates. I know what one of those looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I'm not sure what a Diploma in Law is. I would imagine they are talking about practicing certificates. I know what one of those looks like.
    When you qualify to become a lawyer you must surely receive a diploma/certificate /document of some sort [you know the one you place usually framed strategically in your office] so tell us all what it's called so as to avoid any confusion

Page 55 of 101 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast