+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Coronavirus Thread (3)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Technical advice -
    You need to move your alarm clock further away from your computer. The microphone is picking up the sound. You have not been charged for this call.
    Click.... then waiting in queue music (probably the Verve, or is that British Gas?)
    Name:  Canvas (3).jpg
Views: 182
Size:  42.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Name:  Canvas (3).jpg
Views: 182
Size:  42.3 KB

Lol..that actually looks like Mike as well

China lied to world about coronavirus and hurt vaccine efforts, leaked dossier claims.

I trust this warrants some scrutiny or do we simply dismiss the claims?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...china-21962051

I didn't post a photo of some nutter with his swimming trunks on his head, years ago , and claim that it was Kempo - you did ! Memory going a bit, old fruitbat? You have been 59 years old for over 10 years I think, so you must be knocking on a bit now.

I have to take my swimming trunks,.... er, I mean hat off to you on that one... I would not have been capable of thinking up anything so ridiculous!
    Don't forget that your "character" had the previous name "Will Ritson" (before getting banned) - the real-life one a pub landlord,
    who was the self-proclaimed "World's Biggest Liar". Told customers that he had grown a turnip so big that he had hollowed it out and used it as a shed. Think Gm_gm might have been one of those gullible customers - he believes any rubbish that you tell him
    Last edited by mikemiller; 02-05-2020 at 01:14 PM.

Totally wrong. You have me confused with someone else.

Yet you still post this shyte.

Try again 😎

Liar

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    A sneaky way to get it back on footy Flour you monkey

Personally I think Barnsley should have stayed up anyway because the piggys,rams and brums should have finished below em because of points deductions. Hopefully they will get em next season so we will have a bit of a start on em if we do go up and 6 are to come down the following season...
    Barnsley will be bricking it when the fixtures come out.
    We have the momentum and there will only be one outcome when we have Mr Warne and they have Herr Gruber with the daft Hitler tash.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    There are more questions than answers.... what is KerrKempo's job title? What subject (if any) does G.Fire have a degree in, etc? I'm sure that there will be many more in the future...
    Surely there is one simple answer as to whether Kerr is a lawyer
    All he has to do is show his Diploma in Law & Practice by photo image on here [blanking out his real name of course]
    If ligit that should put an end to any speculation

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Surely there is one simple answer as to whether Kerr is a lawyer
    All he has to do is show his Diploma in Law & Practice by photo image on here [blanking out his real name of course]
    If ligit that should put an end to any speculation
    Why does it matter what he is?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Barnsley will be bricking it when the fixtures come out.
    We have the momentum and there will only be one outcome when we have Mr Warne and they have Herr Gruber with the daft Hitler tash.
    Keeping out of the bottom 6 will be a challenge given that neither of us can keep out of the bottom 3 in the championship .

If we can keep hold of Woodrow ,Chaplin , Mowatt and Brown and add a couple of championship defenders we might be more competitive than we were this season .

Big ask to keep out of the bottom 6 , not impossible but extremely difficult .

I wouldn't be parting with too much money on both clubs chances personally .

Momentum is fine in June and July and it lasts until reality strikes you in August as you know .

Page 47 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast