+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prince Harry

Prince Harry

I know this is a bit beyond most, but...on a Freudian level it makes sense. Prince Harry is upset with the Royal family because of their cold treatment of Diana etc, maybe even for her death. Subconsciously he has sought a partner than will upset them all, and who shares his wish to leave it all behind as a form of revenge.

He has encouraged the woman Markle to try and ape Diana, as she is doing now, but it isn't working as no one gives a shi t. So he has wrought his revenge, and is also sha ging his own mother to boot, although it isn't, just her replacement. Now that's what I call effed up, and one bereavement reaction.

Cambridge United are officially "hibernating" their terminology. Even in normal times , if you walked into an office they would all be asleep. Maybe even on the training ground. Who knows.

By the way chalky, my note cutting you to pieces was a joke, cant you take it? Like your note about Priscilla. You are sensitive, and vengeful. Are you going to post a Petronella friendly massage?

Hello Frank,it's good that you've got your old username up and working again which makes me wonder if there was anything wrong with it in the first place?
    The trouble is with your "jokes" is that I don't see them as being funny when I read them but instead some random personal attack on myself so it's all in the delivery I'm afraid

Anyway who is Petronella?

Its like wading in treacle. I called it a joke to show how ridiculous your excuse was. It wasn't meant to be funny, but ironic. Priscilla and Petronella are corruptions of Patricia, or whatever her name is. You know, the woman you wanted me to post messages that she liked, but didn't know what, to encourage her to post.

Ive just realised how absurd this all is, and very sad. I have attacked you unfairly because the equipment needed to understand where I am is missing. I was frustrated with you, which you cant understand because you don't understand. Even explaining doesn't work. O well.

I didn't want you to post messages on here for Paula to like,you are taking it out of context as I was merely having a joke with you at the time,why don't you not realise that even after I've explained it to you,wading in treacle indeed Frank but then again I think that maybe you choose not to understand just so that you can show what big words you know with some personal abuse,what about those things that you've said to Kel in the past,is that just a bit of banter as well,tbh I wouldn't have taken it so well as he has and I if it was me I would have banned you a long time ago
    Let's face it,if we both drank in the same pub we would sit at different tables with you slyly pointing and sniggering at my table in the Sunday quiz because I came bottom again,but I knew when I entered the quiz that I wouldn't win it but it's the taking part that matters to me not the winning and just to have a go with my pint but I suspect that you would be in it to win the gallon of beer even if you only drink spirits
    I don't mind coming last and I wouldn't go home from the pub resenting you for winning but as we pass each other on the street outside I've got no doubt that if you came second by one point you would be thinking about it all night,if you had the chance to cheat to get that extra point would you do it,of course you would Frank and that's why we are both are different,nuff said

Haw Frank, how can you post a massage?

Well spotted griff. I must admit I did enjoy swapping insults with kel. I overheard a recent conversation that included a comment on me saying I was a pi ss taker. This was from somebody who I had just met. I am. My boredom threshold is very low, I have to introduce conflict or the swapping of knowledge to tolerate it. Or withdraw.

If I find the person im talking too fascinating, they have a friend for life. I have and will do again, sit and listen all night. If I can learn something. Unfortunately its always the other way round at my advanced age.

Rimbaud.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)