+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hand-c0cks Actual Tests-v- Test Capacity

Hand-c0cks Actual Tests-v- Test Capacity

In a desperate attempt to maintain Hand cock's credibility there is a Govt briefing push to change Hand c0cks pledge to do 100,000 actual tests a day by April 30 th to evvin the capacity to do 100,000 tests if ivverybody could get to a test centre or get one through the post in time. Various big companies looking for lucrative financial contracts are saying, "Yes we can do 20,000, we can do 10,000 etc.

There are only 30 Test Centres in the country rising to 50 if that Army fella in the desert camouflage can get "pop-up" centres established. A Health Worker in Sowerby Bridge wudevvto travel to sumweear like Leeds to evva daily test. South Korea has 600 test centres with a smaller population for comparison.

Am I alone in thinking Summats Not Reyt.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 23-04-2020 at 05:46 PM.

Summats not reyt , i reckon Mesta Hancocks days in parliament are nearing the end , not strong enough , wunt want him on my side feytin behind Ponte !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Summats not reyt , i reckon Mesta Hancocks days in parliament are nearing the end , not strong enough , wunt want him on my side feytin behind Ponte !!!
    Hes art at same mould as Raab. Fecking useless. Ive no confidence in either of them, there just slightly ahead of Patel and Sharma but way ahead of 3 homes Jenricks

I fully expect The Pound Land Trump to re-emerge in a few days time at the daily briefing with two NHS nurses at either side both carrying a huge bouquet of flowers .

Once he gets behind the lectern his team will have delivered a brand new three letter soundbite .

NOW WE'RE FECKED .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I fully expect The Pound Land Trump to re-emerge in a few days time at the daily briefing with two NHS nurses at either side both carrying a huge bouquet of flowers .

It could well be the reason the Mail, Telegraph, Express etc are strangely playing down the performances of Cabinet Ministers.

We are in a deep crisis--over 20,000 dead in hospitals and Care Homes, economy falling off a cliff, enough debt borrowed from the money markets for the Ordinary Joe to be paying off for a generation. Many have tried to improve things but are weak.

There is only one man can save us now. Step forward the Saviour of the Nation.

Expect a massive hype in the media about the Boris return on the theme of Commeth the Hour, Commeth the Man.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    It could well be the reason the Mail, Telegraph, Express etc are strangely playing down the performances of Cabinet Ministers.

We are in a deep crisis--over 20,000 dead in hospitals and Care Homes, economy falling off a cliff, enough debt borrowed from the money markets for the Ordinary Joe to be paying off for a generation. Many have tried to improve things but are weak.

There is only one man can save us now. Step forward the Saviour of the Nation.

Expect a massive hype in the media about the Boris return on the theme of Commeth the Hour, Commeth the Man.
    Could be worse SB I suppose .

Trump telling Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant to get rid of the virus !!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

Trump telling Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant to get rid of the virus !!!

Just watched the two minute Donald video on that link. A know it's a serious subject burra wo p1ssing missen.

Weears that Dettol ? He wants people to put sunshine up their arse into their body. It's a new twist on the usual direction.

good owd Don , if nowt else iz entatatin
    al evta find that zoflora sharpish !!

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Just watched the two minute Donald video on that link. A know it's a serious subject burra wo p1ssing missen.

Weears that Dettol ? He wants people to put sunshine up their arse into their body. It's a new twist on the usual direction.
    Got pillaked the gret buffoon

Domestos kills all known germs ...... dead !!!

Not this one Don , trust me pal .... not this one .

Just seen pictures on BBC of the Army manning one of the new "Pop Up" CV19 Test Centres. Although he was difficult to see because he had camouflage gear on the soldier was only wearing a flimsy apron and a small face mask. His arms were bare, his head and eyes were exposed and his camouflage clothes uncovered. He was leaning through the car window to do the mouth swab on the driver.
    I hope this will not be normal practice as the ones booking the test are meant to be ones who are showing showing CV19 symptoms.
    Last edited by SBRed48; 24-04-2020 at 01:54 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast