+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Balan

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Look at Arab propaganda :

https://www.palestinow.com/btselem-i...zan-al-najjar/

A Soldier is drawn where he shoots clean into her back, now explain how two others were injured?? An investigation conducted by B’Tselem substantiates the circumstances in which 20-year-old Rozan a-Najar was killed.

Since its establishment B’Tselem has published testimonies, comprehensive reports and regular updates on human rights violations in the Occupied Territories. The impact and power of the written word are greatly amplified when coupled with visual documentation. Images provide a direct experience that cannot be ignored, compelling the viewer to face reality and see the violent routine of life under occupation.(Gaza is occupied ,since when? )....... Israeli security forces deliberately fired at Palestinian paramedics wearing medical crew uniforms who were 25 meters from the fence:
    NYT says : ...they were at least 120 yds from the fence!
    (cont)
    ''Rami Abu Jazar and Mahmoud ‘Abd al-‘Ati were also taken to the European Hospital, where they received treatment for the shrapnel wounds and other cuts they had suffered. They were discharged from hospital the same day.''

If as the Palestinians say, she was shot through the chest by one bullet, how can it be that the others had 'shrapnel wounds?'

Someone is telling porkies again!!!
    Yes.ok.But how do we stop it all?

Quote Originally Posted by barrie_burn View Post
    Yes.ok.But how do we stop it all?
    barrie ---sadly we won't because we can't, however, sadly those who can stop it won't stop it because it suits the agenda of certain people on both sides to continue the conflict in whichever way they can.

Yes Barrie ,as Sub says ,'' because we can't, however, sadly those who can stop it won't stop it because it suits the agenda of certain people''.

In the Arab world there have been certain leaders like Nasser in Egypt ,perhaps Sadat after him,then Hafez Assad in Syria ,moving East, Saddam in Iraq. Now it seems to be Iran's turn. But to become powerful they have to create a reign of chaos ,terror etc The will help all groups with some form of struggle ,for example Hamas in Gaza ,Hezbullah in Lebanon and now the Houthis in Yeman. Two things are hindering them ,one is Israel ,being a powerful nation in the M E,and the divide of Sunni and Shia. Saudi Arabia ,Egypt and some Gulf states being Sunni and some Shia. Iran donates its energy ,training and money to keep these proxy groups active. Those that buy oil from Iran help it to keep it's agenda going.

Iran has the largest Shia majority, with more than 66 million making up nearly 90% of the population. Shia are also in the majority in Iraq and Bahrain. There are sizable Shia communities in Kuwait, Yemen, Lebanon, Qatar, Syria, Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

I'm sick of Islam. I'm sick of Jews. I'm sick of conflict. I'm sick of racism. I'm sick of religion.

I just ask myself "What Would Jesus Do?"

He would simply say, "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law..." (Galatians 5.22-24). If only our "leaders" would listen?

Oh what have we here?
    ''I'm sick of ..... I'm sick of ..... I'm sick of..... I'm sick ..... I'm sick of religion.
    Oh dear ! I think we have a sick man here? Have you sought practical help?
    I just ask myself "What Would Jesus Do?"
    Why ask from a personality that lived 2000 years ago ?When we want to build a human society,it must have 6 essential pillars

1) Spiritual Philosophy 2)Spiritual Practise 3) A Socio-economic theory
    4) A Social Outlook 5) Scripture (a form of Inspiration) 6) Leadership
    Christianity is weak in spiritual practice,and a socio-economic theory,and today leadership. so ??( on the downward slide!)
    Labour: no Spiritual practice and philosophy ,no Socio-Eco theory, and Leadership??? so ?? We can see many 'isms' they fail also Capitalism ,Communism ( that failed !).......Prout has all 6 pillars :-)

This fruit of the spirit ,its a problem? Why ? It is the power of God to enable us to become Christ-like. Oh dear, the Muslims,Jews and many other religions will not like that !!

.....So endeth the first lesson.

You may well scorn Balan, but if the likes of Trump, Putin and your Reuven Rivlin radiated the Christian values of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control we would all live in a much better place.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    You may well scorn Balan, but if the likes of Trump, Putin and your Reuven Rivlin radiated the Christian values of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control we would all live in a much better place.
    BT ---In Utopia perhaps, however, in the real world, if those who you name radiated those values they would be ousted by plenty of others who radiate power and greed. We are never rid of it, sadly.

Facebook removed on Friday a viral photo that falsely accused an "IDF soldier" of killing a "Palestinian" boy.

The photo, which was shared more than 25,000 times on Facebook before it was removed, depicted a Chilean police officer crushing a bloodied boy alongside the caption: "An Israeli soldier kills a Palestinian child."

According to the profile of Nabil Ben H, the Facebook user who uploaded the photo, he is an employee of the Tunisian Education Ministry.

The post was first exposed by popular Israeli-Arab social activist Yoseph Haddad and was soon picked up by the Arab Desk of the pro-Israel watchdog Im Tirtzu, which urged its tens of thousands of followers to report the post.

Tom Nisani, head of Im Tirtzu's Arab Desk, said he was glad the post was removed and praised Yoseph Haddad for exposing it.

"We are proud of Yoseph Haddad for the amazing work he does on behalf of Israel. He is an important voice in the Arab sector who encourages integration and peace – if only there were more like him!"

Is this woman living in your kibbutz Balan?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...HZ1prjLJYav-z0

Ah sorry to disappoint you, but she 'mixes with the rich and famous. Therefore I am not rich,(I would not want to be.nor famous). Do I need the worlds media at my house? I am a man of patience,honest,truthfulness, with all the real christian values of love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.I can not accept such a woman,I can ring the Mossad and ask for you where this woman lives here? Anything to ease your mind !

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)