+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Balan

BT : Why do you think we want to annihilate the Palestinians? Maybe to drown them slowly ?

https://www.ynetnews.com/business/article/Bk4OzWgcL

Israeli billionaire hopes to bring water to parched Gaza
    Georgian-Israeli Michael Mirilashvili believes he has solution to Hamas-controlled enclave's water crisis, which involves using hundreds of generators that produce drinking water out of air; two such machines already operate at a hospital in Gaza City

Gaza relies on an aquifer as its main source of potable water. But over-extraction has allowed seawater to seep in, rendering 97% of the area’s water undrinkable.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    But the numpties are going the wrong way BT, there's nowt for them in Egypt, they should get themselves into Israel, join Balan living the good life.
    Some of the images I am seeing coming out of Israel would force me in to trying to swim to Cyprus sinkov.

''Some of the images I am seeing coming out of Israel would force me in to trying to swim to Cyprus sinkov.''

What B T knows about the Gaza Strip? I can not fathom how he has made it this far in life! But if he prefers to swim?

''The worst it's been,says Tayeb Quneitra, we rely on electricity to drive our systems. And with 20 hours a day without electricity we can’t pump sewage, raw sewage floods Gaza beach.'' Normally the beach would be crowded. The first hint is the smell: the sulphurous odour of raw sewage. The water is a murky brown, with a fine suspension of faecal matter visible to the naked eye. Small fish at the water’s edge, are dead. According to the last environmental survey, 73% of Gaza’s coastline is dangerously polluted with sewage amid an energy crisis that is now also affecting Israel across the border wall, sharply up from 40-50% a year ago.
    Gaza’s waste managers have been forced to make a choice, permit the cities to flood – or allow raw sewage to escape the overflows into the sea. That means that 15,000 metric tonnes of raw sewage is going into the sea as well as 110,000 tonnes that are partially treated.
    B T: You have been warned now!!

Two meters ''Social distancing'' No, you would need 10 meters ,if you lived after that!

OMG Balan, you must be sleeping in your bed tonight knowing this little "Terrorist" is safely tucked away in jail?

Attachment 15733

And before you ask, I have hundreds of these type of images to share with you.

Just one little kid,( a picture could tell a thousand lies !)for all we know he could have fallen? Some other kid could have beaten him up?
    But in cases like this ,these kids throw stones ,rocks, anything that can harm someone.It is a crime to throw stones here,but even a young kid or one much older, we must have the same law for all. ......and if you think these Palestinians are harmless take a look.....

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/bo...rusalem-627352

Border Police vehicle burnt down by firebombs near Jerusalem.
    Activity in the area will be "significantly expanded" until the perpetrators of the attack are captured and charged, according to police.
    A Border Police vehicle burnt down after being attacked with firebombs near the Palestinian city of Abu Dis, east of Jerusalem, the Police Spokesperson's Unit reported Friday morning.
    According to police, the forces were attacked by locals during an operation near the West Bank Separation Fence. No casualties were reported by law enforcement. Border Police forces are currently searching for the attackers.
    ....It almost became a death trap??

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Same old story ......Pakistani cleric: Jews are responsible for creation of coronavirus
    Mufti Abu Hisham Masood, a Pakistani Islamist a cleric affiliated with the the Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) movement of the Taliban in Pakistan, declared Thursday that Jews created the coronavirus.

https://www.jpost.com/international/...navirus-627333

Mufti Abu Hisham Masood, a Pakistani Islamist a cleric affiliated with the Tehreek-e-Taliban (TTP) movement of the Taliban in Pakistan, which has been widely designated as a terrorist organization by most Western countries, declared Thursday that Jews created the coronavirus for the purpose of “global governance,” and that any vaccine developed will be controlled by Jews, according to a report released by Algemeiner.

Israel to launch ‘Cyber Defense Shield’ for health sector
    With the coronavirus pandemic, industry has become a top target for cyberattacks.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/is...-sector-627304

“Our workers are at home, and it’s their home [systems] that are less protected,” he said. “We see more and more state-sponsored players who are working as spies…. Many are looking to get their hands on solutions to the virus.”
    Moreover, Eliahu noted that the number of phishing attacks had risen by thousands of percentage points in recent weeks and that China, Russia and North Korea were among the state actors behind those targeting health bodies.

Alleged Israeli cyberattack on Iranian port causes 'total disarray'
    Foreign intelligence officials tell Washington Post Israel was behind a "highly accurate" cyber attack earlier this month on computers at Iran's Shahid Rajaee port that caused massive backups on waterways and roads.

Israel appears to be behind a cyberattack earlier this month on computers at Iran's Shahid Rajaee port that caused massive backups on waterways and roads leading to the facility, the Washington Post reported on Monday.

Citing unnamed US and foreign government officials, the Post said the May 9 disruption of Iranian computers was presumably in retaliation for an earlier attempted cyber attack on rural water distribution systems in Israel.

"There was total disarray," said the official.

A whole lot better than bombing the fu-ck out of them though Balan?

BT: Look no incidents ,that is firing rockets at us , and nothing happens to Gaza.But they can not help it Iran tells them to 'kick up a fuss''.
    Just each time we do bomb them their leaders get richer.

But now the Arab world wakens up.

Saudi Writer Attacks Palestinians: You Aren’t Arabs, The Land Belongs To Israel.

https://vosizneias.com/2020/04/29/sa...ngs-to-israel/

RIYADH (VINnews) — During the last few days social media has seen a “tweeting war” between Palestinians and Saudis after Palestinian media published caricatures gloating over the Saudi losses from the sharp drop in oil prices. The Palestinians even mocked Saudi consort Mohammed Bin Salman and criticized them for broadcasting pro-Israel sitcoms. The Saudis, incensed at Palestinian ingratitude for their financial support, responded angrily. A prominent Saudi writer, Rawff Bin-a-Sa’in, harshly condemned the Palestinians.

Bin-a-Sa’in wrote: Palestinian, you are no Arab. You have know land and there is no such thing as the “Palestinian issue.” The land belongs to Israel. Yitzhak Shamir, Rabin, and Golda were heroes. Netanyahu is a coward. Netanyahu, burn these gangsters! Free us and the world from the presence of the Palestinians. Why leave them?

I’m willing to host a Jew in my house but I’m not willing to host a Palestinian. ......says it all really!

I’m willing to host a Jew in my house but I’m not willing to host a Palestinian. ......says it all really!

It does not say it all at all, Balan. One man's opinion means little in the great scheme of things.

I'm more than willing to host a Jew in my house, and I’m more than willing to host a Palestinian in my home. My problem or his?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)