+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Balan

Good morning B T , I trust all is well at home really not on the political scene.

I think I would have said Palestine does not exist.

The Arabs of the Galilee here where I am ,call themselves ''Palestinians'', They live in the State of Israel,but national sentiment and what they want to be 'their cause' they keep alive. If they go abroad what passport do they carry? An Israeli Passport.

Jews, of course speak, 'evrit' that's Hebrew. The Arabs from the Galilee or here in Akko speak Arabic. You can hear the difference.

Its not me that allows Palestinians on the beach .But I have no problem with local Arabs, nor any 'friendly Arabs'

During the British Mandate both Jew and Arab were issued Palestinian I D cards.But today there is no country called Palestine! If you know where there is ,please let me know.

Just for the few not the many

A small video The Gilboa
    The place where Saul was killed. Saul died at the Battle of Mount Gilboa ( 1 Samuel Chapter 31)

1 Now the Philistines fought against Israel, and the men of Israel fled from before the Philistines, and fell down slain in mount Gilboa.

4 Then said Saul to his armour-bearer: 'Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and make a mock of me.' But his armour-bearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took his sword, and fell upon it.
    9 And they cut off his head, and stripped off his armour, and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to carry the tidings unto the house of their idols, and to the people.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Just for the few not the many

A small video The Gilboa
    The place where Saul was killed. Saul died at the Battle of Mount Gilboa ( 1 Samuel Chapter 31)

1 Now the Philistines fought against Israel, and the men of Israel fled from before the Philistines, and fell down slain in mount Gilboa.

4 Then said Saul to his armour-bearer: 'Draw thy sword, and thrust me through therewith; lest these uncircumcised come and thrust me through, and make a mock of me.' But his armour-bearer would not; for he was sore afraid. Therefore Saul took his sword, and fell upon it.
    9 And they cut off his head, and stripped off his armour, and sent into the land of the Philistines round about, to carry the tidings unto the house of their idols, and to the people.
    Sounds like a night out in Blackburn does that Balan.

Oh looking at other things I forgot the video

https://www.facebook.com/benny.zefas...8219875213965/

Old Acre Sunset in Israel,Eastern Med.

https://www.facebook.com/dronturcom/...3898483972160/

Akko (Acre) represents tumultuous the history of the Land of Israel possibly better than any other city in the country. Akko is a city that has been shaped by the Romans, Ottomans, Crusaders, Mamelukes, Byzantines, and British, and fittingly is today home to a brilliantly coexistent mixed population of Jews, Christians and Muslims. The Old City of Akko is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the oldest ports in the world.

Try the desert trail and the Ramon Crater Trail

https://www.facebook.com/yair.kadman...8088382941148/

Soldier stationed in Hebron defends Border Police officer under house arrest after shooting special needs man in Jerusalem.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/281080

In the video the soldiers take a Palestinian (with possibly Down Syndrome?) ,leads him out of the area were Palestinians riot. The IDF soldier says to him (1.12 ) ''Hakol b'seder? ''It means ''Everythings OK'' He replies ''yes'' They shake hands and off he goes.
    I have substantiated evidence that the Arab population even uses people with disabilities to endanger IDF soldiers' lives," he notes.

D. described a complex situation where Arabs in Hebron regularly send a young man with Down Syndrome to throw stones at IDF soldiers. When they try to fend him off, images which certainly do not "look good," are immediately published to for the entire world to see," he continues.

"I realized this in Hebron," he says. "Every Friday there were all kinds of people the Arabs would send [to provoke IDF personnel]: Autistic, Down Syndrome, etc."

Every soldier stationed in Hebron is familiar with this reality, he says. "A person with down syndrome comes. You see he has Down Syndrome, you can't miss it. Now he has stones and bottles in his hands and he participates in border violations. He lights the fire and attacks the soldiers. In the end, it doesn't matter if he has Down Syndrome or not - stones can maim and kill."

"There are pictures where we capture them, realize who [they have a disability] and release them. There are photos of one occasion when we chased [someone with special needs] and [the Arabs] posted it on their Facebook page, but the moment before we went after him, he was throwing stones. They send them in first, with blocks in their hands," the officer explains.

"Talk to any soldier and they will tell you this is not new," he adds.

So, virus or no virus (microvita ). I tasted a little more freedom I went in to Acre or Akko

Acre (Akko) is a port city in northwest Israel, on the Mediterranean coast. It’s known for its well-preserved old city walls. In a tunnel in the walls is the Treasures in the Walls Ethnographic Museum, depicting daily life from the Ottoman times to the 20th century.
    The Old City of Akko is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the oldest ports in the world, and the city is also home to part of the Bahai World Center (the other part being in Haifa, just down the road), another UNESCO World Heritage Site.

The Gate into Akko. This gate was built in the 13th century and was the only point of entry during the Ottoman period.

.....a lot more photos if you want to see.

Meanwhile, the photos that really matter...

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/...w1KbWWGOyNKdyY

HaAretz has blocked me !But .......

There is no proof she was shot by a soldier of the IDF.
    A relative told the Ynet website at the time that the family had sat down to eat the traditional iftar meal held each night during the month of Ramadan fasts, when a bullet suddenly hit her in the head.

Abu Riyaleh recalled that the family did not hear any sounds of shooting when Qara’een was injured on May 21.

Police told the family that the bullet was apparently fired from the area of Anata, a town across the security barrier and inside Palestinian Authority territory, Abu Riyaleh said.

It was the time of Ramadan,the ending of the feast gives people time to be happy and to celebrate.Some Arabs have guns and shoot into the sky.At the time of the feast it was dark,they eat after sunset. But sadly there is no proof of who was the shooter?

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    HaAretz has blocked me !But .......

There is no proof she was shot by a soldier of the IDF.
    A relative told the Ynet website at the time that the family had sat down to eat the traditional iftar meal held each night during the month of Ramadan fasts, when a bullet suddenly hit her in the head.

Abu Riyaleh recalled that the family did not hear any sounds of shooting when Qara’een was injured on May 21.

Police told the family that the bullet was apparently fired from the area of Anata, a town across the security barrier and inside Palestinian Authority territory, Abu Riyaleh said.

It was the time of Ramadan,the ending of the feast gives people time to be happy and to celebrate.Some Arabs have guns and shoot into the sky.At the time of the feast it was dark,they eat after sunset. But sadly there is no proof of who was the shooter?
    Another little angel despatched way too early to heaven...

Attachment 15923

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)