+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: FAO Balan

Oh oh! then I shall have to really keep my eyes open,to watch his 'nifty tricky photos' ?.....( I would not suspect he actually pays someone??)

But how should we tackle this? ''A lefty that has lost his 'home base' wondering, just anywhere ,and yet the darkness has come??

Israel announces successful launch of new spy satellite

Defense Ministry says 'Ofek 16' was already transmitting data and beginning to orbit around the Earth, having been launched just hours earlier; Gantz called the launch an 'extraordinary achievement'.

Technological superiority and intelligence capabilities are essential to the security of the state of Israel," Therefore the satellite will be positioned somewhere above Bolton in Lancashire.

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post

Technological superiority and intelligence capabilities are essential to the security of the state of Israel," Therefore the satellite will be positioned somewhere above Bolton in Lancashire.
    Has it got a Photoshop detector on it Balan ?

Its dammed hard to get info on that sinkov,look what they are looking for, I suspect in short, ''left wing loonys'', ex J C gang. Agitators, troublemakers · rabble-rouser's anyone that stirs up others in order to upset the status quo and further a political, social, or other cause. I tell you, these cameras they have, they are so good they can see the froth on someone drinking beer on a table outside their house.

Its dammed hard to get info on that sinkov,look what they are looking for, I suspect in short, ''left wing loonys'', ex J C gang. Agitators, troublemakers · rabble-rouser's anyone that stirs up others in order to upset the status quo and further a political, social, or other cause. I tell you, these cameras they have, they are so good they can see the froth on someone drinking beer on a table outside their house.
    What's the range of an Israeli F35 Balan ? Could one take out any wrong 'uns in the Bolton area and get back without re-fuelling ? If not I could arrange for an improvised airstrip in the Ribble Valley, we know who our friends are in this part of the world, and we'll look out for them. No pinkoe, lefty, anti-semites here.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    What's the range of an Israeli F35 Balan ? Could one take out any wrong 'uns in the Bolton area and get back without re-fuelling ? If not I could arrange for an improvised airstrip in the Ribble Valley, we know who our friends are in this part of the world, and we'll look out for them. No pinkoe, lefty, anti-semites here.
    Be very careful you two, we have a lot of Friends of Palestine around these parts and we have the ways and means of "dealing" with Zionist sympathisers.

One we knocked up in my shed...

Attachment 16262

What's the range of an Israeli F35 Balan ? Oh, that's secret information, look if I knew and told you ,for sure BT would be attracted to some cunning ways? Like describing the 'F 35 i Adir' ,as some Russian aircraft,entering the U K's airspace,on a spying mission. It certainly would have to refuel,.....and that's where nifty-wifty BT would apply his pragmatic skills, but luckily we know that his skills would lead him off target by some 500 miles! Just think if a french 'Rafale', would be shot down,by mistake? I think BT would be quickly off on holiday ,until it passes ,but where? China ,Mongolia? But even to the Arctic with some fancy dress (as a Penguin?) Perhaps there they will not find him?

Any idea what BT has in his shed it looks like a match holder?(photo above) Perhaps he wants to burn his shed? Sinkov who can understand this loony left?

Sinkov who can understand this loony left?
    There's no understanding them Balan, I gave up trying to long ago. In Victorian times Londoners used to visit Bethlem/Bedlam Lunatic Asylum to amuse themselves watching the antics of the inmates, they treated it like a spectator sport, that's the approach I take with the loony-left, just watch their antics with amusement from a distance.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    just watch their antics with amusement from a distance.
    Exactly that's why we have launched this spy satellite,and positioned it above Bolton.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)