+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saving for a rainy day.

Saving for a rainy day.

I wonder how many people have?

This pandemic wouldn’t have found out my grandparents,putting something to one side out of wages each week was a given.

The “live” for today attitude of many people these days will see the chickens come home to roost.

I see the point completely Mick but life is for living so striking a good balance is best.

I know friends who pile sizeable amounts of money into pensions and don’t go on holiday much and spend very little! Pointless taking it with you so best that you enjoy life in older age - my view. Always said SAGA stands for *** and games for the aged!

I'd like to wish everyone the very best of health and happiness regardless of the size of their bank account. Stay safe folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I'd like to wish everyone the very best of health and happiness regardless of the size of their bank account. Stay safe folks.
    Hear, hear! 😊😎

Quote Originally Posted by SwedishBaggie View Post
    Hear, hear! ����

Second that! On the mend and was out in a deck chair today with a nice couple of cold beers!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Second that! On the mend and was out in a deck chair today with a nice couple of cold beers!
    Good to hear of your progress Al, enjoy your beers mate. 😊🍻😎

With today's paltry interest rates compared to inflation savings have in theory been losing money. As someone else has posted it all about balance.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)