+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stupid woman

Stupid woman

At a local Tesco filling station, was there filling up her car while smoking, suddenly her arm was in flames, good job a cop was there on watch, he managed to put her out.

Silly expletive....

I've often thought there's little point being surprised by the general stupidity of the 'human condition'. Sadly if there's one thing coronavirus has taught me then it's a wonder at how some of the brain dead morons who pass for members of our species aren't already extinct. This stupid cow is just one example which can be repeated by any number of mouth breathing fkwhits I encounter at the local supermarket. Absolute sh it for brains in the most part. How the human race has allegedly evolved is largely beyond the boundaries of my imagination. Cretins will be cretins.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    I've often thought there's little point being surprised by the general stupidity of the 'human condition'. Sadly if there's one thing coronavirus has taught me then it's a wonder at how some of the brain dead morons who pass for members of our species aren't already extinct. This stupid cow is just one example which can be repeated by any number of mouth breathing fkwhits I encounter at the local supermarket. Absolute sh it for brains in the most part. How the human race has allegedly evolved is largely beyond the boundaries of my imagination. Cretins will be cretins.
    This is a question I constantly ask myself 68.

Take the local football matches I attend.

There’s a 50 year old f u c k wit with a duck whistle who thinks it’s hilarious to constantly blow it during matches........it’s amusing the first time ( mildly ) but after a couple of decades it’s beyond tedious.

This moron looks and walk like one of those large foam body suits they used to wear on “Its a Knockout”

The bloke seems oblivious to the fact the rest of us know he did jail time for using a mirror and a camera in the family changing area at our local swimming baths.

He stands with a 40 odd year old bloke who’s the nearest thing to a walking turd I’ve ever seen........it’s impossible to describe him adequately but we are talking the mental age of an 8 year old.

A fat,gut bucket,social scrounger......a s h I t stain on the local community.

Worse still he comes with all his family including his parents,his sister,grandad,mum and his own unbelievably fat,stupid spack of a son........about 16 and a good 17-18 stone and thick rimmed glasses and a squint.......the sort of kid who has a miserable life because everyone takes the p I s s at school.

Vermin breeds vermin.......,this social underclass f uck anything......sisters,nieces,cousins.......the ugliest,smelliest pig....they don’t care as long as they empty their sack.

They then create the next generation of moronic pond life and we then pay for them to stay at home and watch their 60 inch flatscreen whilst we work until we die so they can get fat and produce more plankton.

It makes me f u c k ing seeth.

I’m watching a vigilante film at this moment and I really wish I had the b o l l o x to take a baseball bat to this particular breed.

F u c k I n g sick of paying for it as much as anything.
    Last edited by mickd1961; 20-04-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Mickd I will be finishing building my first wildlife pond in the back garden this week as long as the gravel and cobblestones delivery finally (4 weeks wait as non essential) arrives tomorrow. I am really pleased with the results but I don’t want any of your ‘moronic pond life’ or their ‘plankton’ anywhere near it.

Some lovely pond plants, water lilies and oxygenates are enough for me thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Too true 68. You look at the behaviour of a few and realise that however strictly the majority of us follow the rules, we are at the mercy of the thickest members of the human race who will continue to spread it. I had the joy of going to the supermarket in Stourbridge today and there are cretins everywhere who clearly fail to understand the 2 metre rule. I arrived to hear a security guard on the door asking the two adults if both of them and their 2 kids needed to go in as it was depriving others who would have to wait. They said not only did they want to go in but they had a third kid who they couldn't locate. After a few minutes of holding everyone up the 5 of them trudged in. Driving home through Oldswinford I then see 4 blokes no more than a foot apart sat on a wall all drinking beer. Yes, it's certainly showing up society's fu**wits.

I am risking a supermarket tomorrow for the first time since lockdown, wish me luck.
    Not bothered about myself but, worry about bringing anything back home as my wife is asthmatic.

We've got our daughter doing ours. WE are not allowed out except for a daily walk due to underlying health conditions. She's doing a great job without complaint. Drops the stuff off inside the backgate and takes off. It will be great when she can call in randomly and stay for a cuppa and a chat.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    This is a question I constantly ask myself 68.

Take the local football matches I attend.

There’s a 50 year old f u c k wit with a duck whistle who thinks it’s hilarious to constantly blow it during matches........it’s amusing the first time ( mildly ) but after a couple of decades it’s beyond tedious.

This moron looks and walk like one of those large foam body suits they used to wear on “Its a Knockout”

The bloke seems oblivious to the fact the rest of us know he did jail time for using a mirror and a camera in the family changing area at our local swimming baths.

He stands with a 40 odd year old bloke who’s the nearest thing to a walking turd I’ve ever seen........it’s impossible to describe him adequately but we are talking the mental age of an 8 year old.

A fat,gut bucket,social scrounger......a s h I t stain on the local community.

Worse still he comes with all his family including his parents,his sister,grandad,mum and his own unbelievably fat,stupid spack of a son........about 16 and a good 17-18 stone and thick rimmed glasses and a squint.......the sort of kid who has a miserable life because everyone takes the p I s s at school.

Vermin breeds vermin.......,this social underclass f uck anything......sisters,nieces,cousins.......the ugliest,smelliest pig....they don’t care as long as they empty their sack.

They then create the next generation of moronic pond life and we then pay for them to stay at home and watch their 60 inch flatscreen whilst we work until we die so they can get fat and produce more plankton.

It makes me f u c k ing seeth.

I’m watching a vigilante film at this moment and I really wish I had the b o l l o x to take a baseball bat to this particular breed.

F u c k I n g sick of paying for it as much as anything.
    I've met that bloke you're talking about. He heard me making disparaging comments about his size.

"you're just fatist" he shouted at me.

I said " No I think you're the fatest"

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)