+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

My guess is the numbers are going to be far fewer than they expect or need. There is far too much uncertainty (peoples own financial positions AND football being played that you can attend) around at the moment for a lot of folk to justify the cost of this IMHO.

I'm renewing and probably 3 others. But is our season ticket going to be for 19 home games? or more than likely will be half of that as like others have said can't see us setting foot in Tannadice this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    I'll be renewing but not going to lie, disappointed at the price increase with the present circumstances. I'll be surprised if there is any football before Christmas the way things are going.
    Pretty much this

there are 6 weeks or that to the early bird finishes so am gonna hang on and see what transpires.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    I'll be renewing but not going to lie, disappointed at the price increase with the present circumstances. I'll be surprised if there is any football before Christmas the way things are going.
    I was aswell tbh. Prices dropped by only £20 when we were relegated, but have risen by over £100 for us going back up. Wasn't expecting them to be so expensive if I'm being honest.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    I was aswell tbh. Prices dropped by only £20 when we were relegated, but have risen by over £100 for us going back up. Wasn't expecting them to be so expensive if I'm being honest.
    I've paid £325 for lower George Fox. Thought that was roughly what I paid last year?

Quote Originally Posted by arabesque View Post
    I've paid £325 for lower George Fox. Thought that was roughly what I paid last year?
    Are you sure you paid £325 mate? GF lower is £340. Renewals this year are cheaper due to the fact games were missed at the end of the season. For example GF lower is £340 to renew but £385 if you're taking out a new season ticket. I'm taking that as meaning £385 would've been the normal price?

I've parted with £540 yesterday, can't help but think I've thrown money into a black hole.
    Hope I'm wrong! Fingers crossed 🤞

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    I've parted with £540 yesterday, can't help but think I've thrown money into a black hole.
    Hope I'm wrong! Fingers crossed 🤞
    I think we all have to an extent but I suppose it has to be seen as almost like a donation to get the club through this period.

Are you sure you paid £325 mate? GF lower is £340. Renewals this year are cheaper due to the fact games were missed at the end of the season. For example GF lower is £340 to renew but £385 if you're taking out a new season ticket. I'm taking that as meaning £385 would've been the normal price?
    Yes it says 340 for GF Lower renewal. Wld be a lot happier if it was 325. 😬

Sorry all. Blonde moment. Lower George Fox renewal was £340.

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)