+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

Seems to me that if you can't attend 3 matches (because they are played behind closed doors) or more you'll get compensated by getting credit for 21/22 season. Don't think it's linked to the live streaming but you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post

Dundee United pledge that if three or more home games are held behind closed doors
    those who purchase a season ticket
    they will receive a credit for each match missed .
    Nothing to be confused about. Very generous too for all of us who were expecting nothing except the survival of our club.

Plus we will be able to watch on the clubs much improved HD TV system.

Sky will be saying you had 5,000 season ticket holders last year so we are not supporting 10,000 new folk so they have stated that they don't want to be taken for a fool.
    Last edited by Jim_Jam; 05-06-2020 at 07:58 PM.

that's incredibly generous, one i dont think anyone would have expected. Cheap season tic next year if it spikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    I'm slightly confused/curious by this bit, but if anyone can clarify -

Dundee United pledge that if three or more home games are held behind closed doors during Season 2020/21, those who purchase a season ticket they will receive a credit equivalent to 1/19th of their season ticket price for each match missed from the third match that can then be put towards either the overall cost of a season ticket or match tickets for the 2021/22 season.

Am i being daft, but if you have currently have season ticket (or get one before cut off mark), and games are behind closed doors, you have access to streaming, so you aren't going to miss games streamed, so is this statement aimed at those who dont make the cut so's to speak, or U16s? Or is this if you don't make the priority cut to get in stadium if limited capacity.

Obviously there are a lots of questions they will answer in fullness of time, and sound good, not sure what thinking behind Sky limiting sales are. Obviously if you are Celtic and have a waiting list you cant sell beyond your capacity, not going to happen at United. Be interesting to know what Uniteds limit is, might be fairly sufficient, but this encourages people to buy. Over 3,000 sold so far. Think new season tickets and renewals or on sale at present. Might strangely enough encourage out of towners to buy season tics.
    I think it means FROM the third match the 1/19th credit starts.

E.g. 3 matches = 1/19

6 matches = 4/19

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    I think it means FROM the third match the 1/19th credit starts.

E.g. 3 matches = 1/19

6 matches = 4/19
    Yes sorry you are right

Dundee United pledge that if three or more home games are held behind closed doors , then season ticket holders will receive 1/19th of their season ticket price for each match missed from the third match
    Last edited by Jim_Jam; 06-06-2020 at 12:36 AM.

so hopefully boozers open so we can stream in boozers then eh

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    so hopefully boozers open so we can stream in boozers then eh
    Hopefully if boozers open we'll get into ground.

Hopefully but i cant see it, i think boozers will be open before they let any amount of people back in stadiums, hamilton will be ok, as will the fun for scottish cup games

Oyf, that turnout for the fun vs Motherwell in January... Minter!

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Oyf, that turnout for the fun vs Motherwell in January... Minter!
    The history books will tell you that it was a pandemic practice run but John thought it was a 12 metre social distance rule.

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)