+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    He's back tonight on another thread lol
    Terence please remove my chucked him aff post.

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Over 5000 STs sold now!
    Wow. Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Skolcorner View Post
    Over 5000 STs sold now!
    Absolutely brilliant. Well done to all Arabs who have continued to support the club during these uncertain times 👍

5000 - well done everyone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    A stunning effort from my fellow Arabs,WASC with a FACT.
    Absolutely outstanding! Proud to bean Arab....😍😍😍

Quote Originally Posted by USArab View Post
    Absolutely outstanding! Proud to bean Arab....😍😍😍
    Baked? Flava? Pinto? Green? Maybe even coffee?

To get 5000 during this period is amazing effort from our support... I had thought prior to covid that we'd have a chance of breaking our record of 5600, now certain we would have in normal circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    To get 5000 during this period is amazing effort from our support... I had thought prior to covid that we'd have a chance of breaking our record of 5600, now certain we would have in normal circumstances
    Any update anyone? Fantastic response in circumstances with uncertainty still over which league, and how the games will be watched

Will be interesting to see if sales have a Mellon bounce

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    Any update anyone? Fantastic response in circumstances with uncertainty still over which league, and how the games will be watched

Will be interesting to see if sales have a Mellon bounce
    Bought 2 season tickets today. I cant get to more than a couple of games a season at the moment so I've asked for them to be donated to Jamie Kirk's United in the Community project. Just happy to be in a position to make a contribution.

C'mon United.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Bought 2 season tickets today. I cant get to more than a couple of games a season at the moment so I've asked for them to be donated to Jamie Kirk's United in the Community project. Just happy to be in a position to make a contribution.

C'mon United.
    That's just not good enough I'm afraid....... Gotti will be on in a minute to back me up yi part timer.

Only joking mate. Great effort and I'm sure the tickets will be put to good use. Brilliant.

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)