+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

I was watching its a knock out on tv - presented by some kiddie fiddler chap. Seems logical that the big suits and massive heads could be used for professional football and crowds alike. Easy solution surprised no one has thought of it yet. And here come the Belgians...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Exactly, it's just not feasible. Another one, how do you get to your seat if there is someone sitting in the row already?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Or get back out if you need to go to the toilet during the game. Folk will need to cross their legs for 105 minutes!
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    iptv
    Absolutely!! 😉

Bought our 2 yesterday, don’t expect to see any footie soon.

Quote Originally Posted by JUSTaway View Post
    Bought our 2 yesterday, don’t expect to see any footie soon.
    It really is some going for anyone buying a season ticket for any club in Scotland given the uncertainty surrounding the game.It would be interesting to see how many each team had shifted throughout all the divisions.

Hibs have sold a lot. 7,000 my friend in Edinburgh was telling me last week.
    How many have we sold? After the Early Bird it will be the measure of how many loyal Arabs are making their donation.
    (me for one btw).

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Hibs have sold a lot. 7,000 my friend in Edinburgh was telling me last week.
    How many have we sold? After the Early Bird it will be the measure of how many loyal Arabs are making their donation.
    (me for one btw).
    Over 1500 was mentioned on a club post a few weeks ago. Could be around 2000 now?

Still to get mine. Would have expected its to sell 5000-5500 in normal times

I haven't renewed yet, I probably will at the deadline as the price goes up so much.

What has put me off so far is the way United are treating it as if everything is normal, just give us your money. The slogan used is "Join us in the Premiership" which is clearly very unlikely just now. Other clubs have communicated with their fans to say either they will make sure that they get their moneys worth from the season (future credits etc) or at least showing a bit of gratitude/understanding of the fan's situation.

United have so far totally ignored the fact that fans are very unlikely to be allowed admittance any time soon, refused to reply to social media queries (I'm assuming their admins have been told not to), and appear to be banking on people just buying them before the price goes up dramatically in mid June. It feels like the only important thing to United is getting money from the fans rather than making any sort of acknowledgement of the situation or financial sacrifice fans are potentially being asked to make.

That's what has so far put me off.

It's still early though, its still May. I think the club are waiting to see what happens before committing to anything and cant blame them really.

Other clubs may well have communicated to their fans but has every club done this? No, they havent...

each to their own, some will renew regardless and some will hold off, dont blame anyone for their decisions in renewal just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tannadice82 View Post
    I haven't renewed yet, I probably will at the deadline as the price goes up so much.

What has put me off so far is the way United are treating it as if everything is normal, just give us your money. The slogan used is "Join us in the Premiership" which is clearly very unlikely just now. Other clubs have communicated with their fans to say either they will make sure that they get their moneys worth from the season (future credits etc) or at least showing a bit of gratitude/understanding of the fan's situation.

United have so far totally ignored the fact that fans are very unlikely to be allowed admittance any time soon, refused to reply to social media queries (I'm assuming their admins have been told not to), and appear to be banking on people just buying them before the price goes up dramatically in mid June. It feels like the only important thing to United is getting money from the fans rather than making any sort of acknowledgement of the situation or financial sacrifice fans are potentially being asked to make.

That's what has so far put me off.
    The club have promised a statement,as far as i am aware they have been drafting it now for almost 3 weeks.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)