+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

Like wise

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    I go for the cheapest one mate, probably a false economy.
    Yip so do I found admiral to be the cheapest for the family 👍 now you know at least 2 people who have had refunds 😂

Renewed our 5 tonight. Does anyone have an idea of how sales have been so far?

Quote Originally Posted by Arab_1988 View Post
    Renewed our 5 tonight. Does anyone have an idea of how sales have been so far?
    I have not got a clue about the numbers sold mate but to anyone looking in i did get an update today that plan's are in place to encourage fans to either renew or buy a season ticket even if we will not be allowed in the stadium when the season begins.

I am not sure why this has not happened yet but there are staff at the club who think their jobs are in jeopardy and this may have something to do with the lack of clarity.

Sorry but add to that some of the staff who would be dealing with season ticket sales are furloughed.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 02-06-2020 at 08:23 PM.

2500 sold if you believe this article.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52548259

Renewed today. Put away a bit every week to cover cost of season ticket so it was never not going to Utd. If & when we get back to Tannadice I will just be happy that it means this crisis has eased & that my club is still here for me to support. If me buying a season helps even in a small way then great.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    2500 sold if you believe this article.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52548259
    I think that's a pretty good effort considering all the uncertainty,there are clubs who have not even put them on sale yet which in my opinion is very risky.

My way of looking on it is maybe simplistic but every season ticket we sell increases our chance's of survival not just in the Premiership but as a club full stop.

I know that money alone does not guarantee survival in the top league but its a massive advantage that we are shifting season tickets when some of our rivals have sold none.

Sorry very late into discussion, question may have been answered. But if stadium entry is not viable for any reason for however long, but is viewing on Arabzone, not gratis for such games? If not it should be. Another way i heard the Bundesliga are generating money is by their fans paying a tenner and life size photos are placed in the seats.

Quote Originally Posted by NOSCOTCAPS View Post
    Sorry very late into discussion, question may have been answered. But if stadium entry is not viable for any reason for however long, but is viewing on Arabzone, not gratis for such games? If not it should be. Another way i heard the Bundesliga are generating money is by their fans paying a tenner and life size photos are placed in the seats.
    Again, I'd imagine the TV companies would need consultant over this first. The SPFL would also need to grant clubs permission, which I doubt would be an issue. The streaming service is there, as all our games were on IPTV last season, so its definitely viable for clubs who provide it.

Looks like it could be happening.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ports-22128901

Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)