+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Exactly, it's just not feasible. Another one, how do you get to your seat if there is someone sitting in the row already?
    Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Or get back out if you need to go to the toilet during the game. Folk will need to cross their legs for 105 minutes!
    Only two people allowed in each row between stairwells. Every second row closed off. Total capacity something like 260. Job done.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Only two people allowed in each row between stairwells. Every second row closed off. Total capacity something like 260. Job done.
    😂

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    agreed on first bold point mate but disagree second point, big Arnie style 'i'll be back' in August/September
    I just hope another season doesn't get Terminated! I'll get my coat...

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I have come on here with the sole intention of trying to promote a few idea's to help the club in a time of crisis.I really do not know what i have done to upset you so much.

Other posters appeared to get the gist of my posts but fair enough some did not,i have always thought of you as a good poster on this board and my opinion remains unchanged regardless of what you think of me.

I suppose when you get to my age that old adage of life's too short springs to mind even more so now with this FN virus,anyway Arabest the Boat.
    All good mate. I like a wee barney now and again. 😉

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    All good mate. I like a wee barney now and again. ��
    Nae probs mate,i moved away from the virus thread because of the sheer hatred posted about my country's First Minister and honest to phuck the last thing i wanted was to fall out with anyone on a United thread. WASC with a FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    It is all a huge unknown right now.

The winter will be hard as the virus will probably be back again with a vengeance

I don’t know if we will be allowed to have Tannadice full for a while

Age is a big factor in covid. Would make sense for club to offer discount to pensioners but they already do that I suppose.

It could be that if you buy a season ticket you get some sort of promise for watching the games on arab zone if any are played behind closed doors

Quote Originally Posted by LSArab View Post
    It could be that if you buy a season ticket you get some sort of promise for watching the games on arab zone if any are played behind closed doors
    I doubt the new TV deal will allow that...

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    I doubt the new TV deal will allow that...
    That’s the sort of thing where Sky have got to compromise. The SPFL have moved heaven and earth to try to make sure that a. The 2020/21 season will start reasonably on time and that b. Sky will get their precious 4 Twa Cheeks games through the League format. At the very least they really should allow Clubs to broadcast those games not covered by Sky to subscribers and ST holders. I’m not saying they will but morally they really should.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    That’s the sort of thing where Sky have got to compromise. The SPFL have moved heaven and earth to try to make sure that a. The 2020/21 season will start reasonably on time and that b. Sky will get their precious 4 Twa Cheeks games through the League format. At the very least they really should allow Clubs to broadcast those games not covered by Sky to subscribers and ST holders. I’m not saying they will but morally they really should.
    Sure but it's a sticking point I'd imagine. I guess the risk for Sky is if they do this for the SPFL then it sets a precedent for their action when it comes to their much more valuable commodity, the EPL.

Quote Originally Posted by terrytheterror View Post
    i doubt the new tv deal will allow that...
    iptv

Page 16 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)