+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    agreed on first bold point mate but disagree second point, big Arnie style 'i'll be back' in August/September
    September is still 'a while' away. 😉 But aye, no idea really. Time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You have got to be FN kidding me on i cannie make it any simpler,go and read the posts again.
    A- I was replying to Arabknight
    B- Your posts are boring enough the first time I have no desire to read them again
    C- I would appreciate if you stopped implying that I am stupid, I'm not.
    D- Are you drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    September is
    still 'a while' away. �� But aye, no idea really. Time will tell.
    There seems to be a narrative for the first time that the 2 metre rule can be eased. (paper speculation re pubs opening in England quicker than thought).
    If distance eased would imagine all season ticket holders would get in plus a bit spare.

Talk is about a new 1m rule. That's still a nightmare. It's not just about 'fitting everyone in'. We're not only talking about sitting 1m away from the next guy. What about getting into the stadium, the half time surge for the toilets/food kiosk, the crammed stairwells at full time. Its a logistical nightmare with any kind of social distancing.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    A- I was replying to Arabknight
    B- Your posts are boring enough the first time I have no desire to read them again
    C- I would appreciate if you stopped implying that I am stupid, I'm not.
    D- Are you drunk?
    When i posted i had just drove home from work so i was not drunk.I am not implying you are stupid either.Some people have business acumen and some people don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    But there is nothing stopping them putting something out reassuring fans that they do have a plan b should worse case scenario be that we will miss a number of home games.
    Brilliant post because a lot of fans will not renew with messages from the government and football authorities saying there may not be any fans in stadium's in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Talk is about a new 1m rule. That's still a nightmare. It's not just about 'fitting everyone in'. We're not only talking about sitting 1m away from the next guy. What about getting into the stadium, the half time surge for the toilets/food kiosk, the crammed stairwells at full time. Its a logistical nightmare with any kind of social distancing.
    Exactly, it's just not feasible. Another one, how do you get to your seat if there is someone sitting in the row already?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    When i posted i had just drove home from work so i was not drunk.I am not implying you are stupid either.Some people have business acumen and some people don't.
    For all you know I might be Richard f@cking Branson mate, gies peace.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Exactly, it's just not feasible. Another one, how do you get to your seat if there is someone sitting in the row already?
    Or get back out if you need to go to the toilet during the game. Folk will need to cross their legs for 105 minutes!

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    For all you know I might be Richard f@cking Branson mate, gies peace.
    I have come on here with the sole intention of trying to promote a few idea's to help the club in a time of crisis.I really do not know what i have done to upset you so much.

Other posters appeared to get the gist of my posts but fair enough some did not,i have always thought of you as a good poster on this board and my opinion remains unchanged regardless of what you think of me.

I suppose when you get to my age that old adage of life's too short springs to mind even more so now with this FN virus,anyway Arabest the Boat.

Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)