+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Who renewing/getting season ticket?

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Excellent news. Hope it comes off. Everything going well can start to look forward to new season. Also like the idea of the bundisliga idea and Would happily pay another 30 quid to have our photos on our seats to help generate some more cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Excellent news. Hope it comes off. Everything going well can start to look forward to new season. Also like the idea of the bundisliga idea and Would happily pay another 30 quid to have our photos on our seats to help generate some more cash.
    My puss is always on my seat.

BBC saying that clubs will be able to 'sell' packages to season ticket holders. That cannae be right, surely. 😂

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52903945

BBC saying that clubs will be able to 'sell' packages to season ticket holders. That cannae be right, surely. 😂

It is true. Official from the SPFL. Applies to home games only. Obviously the big question will be do the 2500 season ticket holders so far have to pay for this? I would be happy enough to pay a very small one-off fee but if I'm honest I'd not be too happy if that was a decision that was made.

You then have people who havent bought a season ticket but do purchase this virtual ticket - do they then get a discount when fans in stadiums return?

Lots of questions to be answered.

Well if season ticket holders are given streaming then perhaps we will see an increase in people buying their season ticket. I guess an incentive is needed. The club can't rely on peoples' loyalty to make a donation with the prospect of being locked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Well if season ticket holders are given streaming then perhaps we will see an increase in people buying their season ticket. I guess an incentive is needed. The club can't rely on peoples' loyalty to make a donation with the prospect of being locked out.
    Could be a problem with that one

Ewan Murray
    @mrewanmurray
    Important SPFL streaming footnote: numbers will be capped at the level of season ticket holders clubs had in 2019/20.

Got ane fir AZ Alkmaar, but in my hert eh wish it wiz ane fir United

The club's finance deal for season tickets is good value,three of my family took it out and were only charged £21 extra with 6 monthly payments.The extra 5% or whatever it is comes off with your 1st payment then its another 5 equal payments.

BBC saying that clubs will be able to 'sell' packages to season ticket holders. That cannae be right, surely. ��

I would hope that existing season ticket holders get the games as part of their current ticket e.g. when the game is screened you should just enter a unique code and/or you get Arabzone for nowt. Non season ticket holders should be able to buy game at full gate price or slightly less again using a unique code. The danger of the latter being that some become armchair fans. OR we just wait for BBC highlights.

DUNDEE UNITED SEASON TICKET HOLDERS TO SEE ALL HOME LEAGUE GAMES

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/new...dundeeunitedfc

Page 22 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)