+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: O/t:- diy

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Guitars & amp out new songs learnt might have to go back on the road once again.
    Are the CTs still around mate?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    No hay problemas jovenes.
    No soy joven soy un abuelo, pero gracias por tu respuesta.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    No soy joven soy un abuelo, pero gracias por tu respuesta.
    Creo que las dos tenemos mucho tiempo en las manos. Oh, no es google traducir una gran cosa juvented.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Creo que las dos tenemos mucho tiempo en las manos. Oh, no es google traducir una gran cosa juvented.
    estoy aprendo espanol en Duolingo, pero uso Google traducir a veces.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    estoy aprendo espanol en Duolingo, pero uso Google traducir a veces.
    Buena suerte. Back on track, I found a half-full ( well, that's the way I look at things ) tin of paint in the shed that I used to paint the garage door about 6 months. It was like finding the winning lottery ticket down the back of the sofa. Can't wait to get cracking when the rain stops.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Sadly Bridg4d there is no road to go back on.
    There is sidders, "The Long & Winding One", we are all on that one eventually some of us further down that road though.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Are the CTs still around mate?
    Hello 61, well up to six years ago we were all on this earth, in fact eight years ago after three weeks rehearsal we had put enough numbers together with a few Gags to do just short of an hour in one of the Restaurants at The Lane, as a surprise party to celebrate Mrs Bridg4d's landmark birthday. Which to our great surprise felt like we had never been away since 1975/6ish.
    We thought about finding a pub where we might do a monthly Gig just enough for us O.A.P's, sadly however Mick H. the Bass guitarist A.K.A. of the Norman Wisdom impressions suddenly passed away so that put paid to it. Amen C.T's.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Hello 61, well up to six years ago we were all on this earth, in fact eight years ago after three weeks rehearsal we had put enough numbers together with a few Gags to do just short of an hour in one of the Restaurants at The Lane, as a surprise party to celebrate Mrs Bridg4d's landmark birthday. Which to our great surprise felt like we had never been away since 1975/6ish.
    We thought about finding a pub where we might do a monthly Gig just enough for us O.A.P's, sadly however Mick H. the Bass guitarist A.K.A. of the Norman Wisdom impressions suddenly passed away so that put paid to it. Amen C.T's.
    Shame

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Shame
    Big Shame, we were all up for it 61. R I P. C. T's.

I must have spent most of lockdown doing DIY, it's the hardest I've worked in years! I've replaced tons of decking, built, erected and painted loads of fencing, took a couple of trees down, made a load of planters and pressure washed all the drive and patio areas. I must have spent a small fortune on wood, paint, nails and screws. A load of wood I ordered for fence battens was the wrong size, so instead of sending it back I got my saw and sandpaper out and turned it into a giant Jenga set:

Just need an end to social distancing so I can get the kids round to play.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast