+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queens Trust Donation

Queens Trust Donation

This morning I cycled almost 10 miles from Irvine to Kilwinning and back and donated £44 to the Queens Trust.

Well done ALBERTZ, every penny counts. You should have posted this before your cycle, you would have made more money. 😊

Quote Originally Posted by Truthhurts View Post
    Well done ALBERTZ, every penny counts. You should have posted this before your cycle, you would have made more money. ��
    Possibly should have, although I didn't set up a Just Giving page. Getting back into cycling to keep fit so will probably do this again with a longer cycle ride.

Quote Originally Posted by ALBERTZ_11 View Post
    This morning I cycled almost 10 miles from Irvine to Kilwinning and back and donated £44 to the Queens Trust.
    Well done ..... every penny counts just now.

I will sponsor you if you cycle from Irvine to Palmerston as you haven't been to many games in the past few seasons. That is, of course, when football hopefully returns though not looking likely any time soon due to this deadly pandemic.

Quote Originally Posted by Ftivano1 View Post
    I will sponsor you if you cycle from Irvine to Palmerston as you haven't been to many games in the past few seasons. That is, of course, when football hopefully returns though not looking likely any time soon due to this deadly pandemic.
    That would be a challenge.

I still laugh about the time former chairman Norman Blount ripped the Trust a new hole at the AGM a few years back

They’ll never get a seat on the board. They need to get a reality check. Billy isn’t there biggest fan either my all accounts.
    Maybe that £44 can be put towards another wheelie bin that’s not needed.

Quote Originally Posted by aloreburn View Post
    I still laugh about the time former chairman Norman Blount ripped the Trust a new hole at the AGM a few years back

They’ll never get a seat on the board. They need to get a reality check. Billy isn’t there biggest fan either my all accounts.
    Maybe that £44 can be put towards another wheelie bin that’s not needed.
    Hopefully my donation will be more worthwhile than that.

Albertz thank you for your continued support of the Queens Trust. It is a great donation and very welcome. It is fantastic how all the donations and money raised over the year all add up and help us to carry out the various things that we do to support and promote Queens and football in this area. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by JTulip View Post
    Albertz thank you for your continued support of the Queens Trust. It is a great donation and very welcome. It is fantastic how all the donations and money raised over the year all add up and help us to carry out the various things that we do to support and promote Queens and football in this area. Thank you!
    My pleasure. I will look forward to donating again, perhaps with a justgiving Cycle Challenge.
    Last edited by ALBERTZ_11; 01-05-2020 at 05:46 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)