+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Somethings never change

Somethings never change

Footymadforest

Trickytrees. 08-09-2016 08.12pm

O/T LABOUR and BBC BIAS.
    Whose listening to this farce of a show tonight? The audience is loaded in Corbyns favour . But both candidates are unelectable

The same Tricky rubbish for four years You seriously need therapy mate

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Footymadforest

Trickytrees. 08-09-2016 08.12pm

O/T LABOUR and BBC BIAS.
    Whose listening to this farce of a show tonight? The audience is loaded in Corbyns favour . But both candidates are unelectable

The same Tricky rubbish for four years You seriously need therapy mate
    1. Well done for scrolling through 3.5 years of posts, WOW WHO NEEDS THERAPY?

2. Same rubbish? So you're saying I've changed my opinion on the BBC in that time?
    I assume it's a question time assessment? If so, then absolutely spot on, what I said. Turns out I was right.
    HE WAS UNELECTABLE!!! Still need that banana?

I'm sorry, tricky has some controversial views at times, but to start a new thread in order to attack one poster is out of order.

This is encouraging cyber bullying from the outset and we should be above this kind of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    I'm sorry, tricky has some controversial views at times, but to start a new thread in order to attack one poster is out of order.

This is encouraging cyber bullying from the outset and we should be above this kind of thing.
    Are you for real, cyber bullying really against somebody who does all the time , not noticed you saying anything to him about bullying people . Your very similar to Tricky can give it but can't take it

Are you for real, cyber bullying really against somebody who does all the time , not noticed you saying anything to him about bullying people . Your very similar to Tricky can give it but can't take it
    Can't take it? From a man who starts an assault post.

You're rattled darling, aren't you?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    1. Well done for scrolling through 3.5 years of posts, WOW WHO NEEDS THERAPY?

2. Same rubbish? So you're saying I've changed my opinion on the BBC in that time?
    I assume it's a question time assessment? If so, then absolutely spot on, what I said. Turns out I was right.
    HE WAS UNELECTABLE!!! Still need that banana?
    Yes I still need the banana to shove up your arse, be to small for that big gob of yours

Yes I still need the banana to shove up your arse, be to small for that big gob of yours
    I'd say, that was game/set/match

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Can't take it? From a man who starts an assault post.

You're rattled darling, aren't you?
    That will be the day when right wing xenophobic racist , homophobic tw*t like you bothers me

I've not got a problem with you arguing with him on another thread. As you say he gives as good as he gets.

I just find rather distasteful that we are resorting to starting a thread just to attack another poster. It's pitiful really and only shows you to have some kind of fixation with him.

I'd be interested in other people's views on whether they think it's acceptable.

What are you expecting from this thread, everyone to join in a slag off one poster?

That will be the day when right wing xenophobic racist , homophobic tw*t like you bothers me
    You need a hug don't you?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)