+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Done deal tomorrow ,psv forward and poch end of season

The thing most people don't know is that Masters wasn't even considered for his job until the top 2 candidates rejected the position.

So Masters has also got to play hardball as much as possible to gain the respect of those who didn't want him in the top job within the PL set up.

It's annoying now.

I can't see why there is any further delay in announcing the take over.

Everything box has been ticked. Be-Out-Q shut down, full network off-line, all piracy sites shut down.

Time to let us get on with re-writing history!

Masters will do what the founders of the Premier League tell him to do IMO.

Right...I need someone with a more rational approach-probably you, Geordie- to debunk this before I lose my mind...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...twist-22392460

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Right...I need someone with a more rational approach-probably you, Geordie- to debunk this before I lose my mind...

Its The Daily Mirror

Hope that helps

Quote Originally Posted by AP69 View Post
    Its The Daily Mirror

Hope that helps
    Fair shout.

Its The Daily Mirror

Hope that helps
    a bit

a bit
    1st of August for me

Its all just a re-hash of everything we have already been told. Its all speculation with no facts, just Birds opinion on assumptions.
    Same old click bait nonsense.It can not be stalled indefinetly, it either passes or fails. Either way the Premier League is in for a sh!t storm

1st of August for me
    That is my current thought process to.

After 1st of August. . . I'll come up with a new date

Nothing in that article surprise surprise is fact. All these reports are opinion based. Even if anything said today by Bird and that ****ėr Edwards were true, how the hell can a test stall. It either passes or fails.
    Nothing either of them say are grounds legally, which is the important word to fail the test. It has to be something that has broken a rule in the OD test.
    Everyone chill out. Don't think the best lawyers in the world aren't on the side of the takeover, because they are.
    These stories come from a newsgroup, one newspaper posts and the others follow so it seems like 4 or 5 newspapers are running with a story when in effect its only one.
    They keep saying banning Bein is a deal breaker, impossible. Its not in the test that PL has to be screened in the country of origin of person looking to buy a club. In any case not all involved in buying are from KSA. It was KSA that banned Bein not PIF. A court case that started in 2016.
    We can't have it all ways and say PIF are not the KSA govt then when this happens say its connected. Let's say it failed on this for arguments sake, well the PL better tell the Sheff Utd owner he has to sell up as Saudis can't watch his Saudi owned team. See its not a reason to fail it.
    Qatar are behind all this, some of the papers going overboard stink of Keith Bishop doing Ashley's dirty work for him as well to get a decision either way. Fatty will be impatient for his money by now.
    When this goes through and it will, even if it goes to appeal, just remember the names of those on a dirty payroll.
    Nobody knows anything as the PL are not commenting, that's the thing so these idiots make up theories, send the fan base into meltdown and then they click on the story for advertising income for the papers in question. Playing on a loyal fan base desperate for hope and change.
    Interesting these stories have came out today near the end of the season. Remember when the season was paused, they were every day.
    This little club in the North East making headlines again. Who would of thought. Sit back, have a drink and Sunday will be Ashley's last game as owner.

Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)