+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Done deal tomorrow ,psv forward and poch end of season

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    That is my current thought process to.

After 1st of August. . . I'll come up with a new date
    😃 me too

That all makes sense Geordie1974, but it's going to be hard holding your breath until Sunday.

Now that's what I wanted to hear. Geordie.

Well, it can only be one organisation holding it up.

im touting for all out war against the premier league and qataris, if this fails

and if that american crook is allowed anywhere near our club - i'll be classified as totally insane and not responsible for my actions.

I'm well on the way towards a complete breakdown anyway due to other things.... wont flaming take much to shove me over the edge but I'll take them ****s with me hahahahahaahah

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Nothing in that article surprise surprise is fact. All these reports are opinion based. Even if anything said today by Bird and that ****ėr Edwards were true, how the hell can a test stall. It either passes or fails.
    Nothing either of them say are grounds legally, which is the important word to fail the test. It has to be something that has broken a rule in the OD test.
    Everyone chill out. Don't think the best lawyers in the world aren't on the side of the takeover, because they are.
    These stories come from a newsgroup, one newspaper posts and the others follow so it seems like 4 or 5 newspapers are running with a story when in effect its only one.
    They keep saying banning Bein is a deal breaker, impossible. Its not in the test that PL has to be screened in the country of origin of person looking to buy a club. In any case not all involved in buying are from KSA. It was KSA that banned Bein not PIF. A court case that started in 2016.
    We can't have it all ways and say PIF are not the KSA govt then when this happens say its connected. Let's say it failed on this for arguments sake, well the PL better tell the Sheff Utd owner he has to sell up as Saudis can't watch his Saudi owned team. See its not a reason to fail it.
    Qatar are behind all this, some of the papers going overboard stink of Keith Bishop doing Ashley's dirty work for him as well to get a decision either way. Fatty will be impatient for his money by now.
    When this goes through and it will, even if it goes to appeal, just remember the names of those on a dirty payroll.
    Nobody knows anything as the PL are not commenting, that's the thing so these idiots make up theories, send the fan base into meltdown and then they click on the story for advertising income for the papers in question. Playing on a loyal fan base desperate for hope and change.
    Interesting these stories have came out today near the end of the season. Remember when the season was paused, they were every day.
    This little club in the North East making headlines again. Who would of thought. Sit back, have a drink and Sunday will be Ashley's last game as owner.

Apparently last year Saudi arabia banned bein from showing Asian football They then said to the Asian federation " they are in breach of contract not showing asian football in SA " They were then awarded exclusive rights for saudi arabia this could be what they are after

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    Apparently last year Saudi arabia banned bein from showing Asian football They then said to the Asian federation " they are in breach of contract not showing asian football in SA " They were then awarded exclusive rights for saudi arabia this could be what they are after
    yes you are correct, Saudi Arabia won the case for beIN breaking the monopolies rules and making their customers subscribe for additional years and they had to get the movie channels etc before they could get the football. The courts found beIN guilty and the WTO are also aware of it.

The prem have already said that they will not give Saudi Arabia exclusive rights but the other course of action they are more likely to take is what i said before.
    They will get all the other MENA countries to ban beIN sports for breaking the competition laws, effectively leaving them with no audience. Once this happens, the prem will have to remove beIN from their deal because of the way they have conducted themselves and defrauding the MENA audience (already proven in court)

The prem will then negotiate a new deal with Saudi Arabia, they cant yet because beIN are their partners

Sounds sensible, just annoying that we’re being caught in the middle of the whole politics of it - I’d expect the new owners to act swiftly in the transfer market if they are approved before the next window closes (surely?) and to be fair, it’s probably no worse than the half arsęd, dithering, penny pinching and gambling that we have become used to in previous windows.

Fo0kin hell Geordie, how on earth did you manage to find that

this article actually gives some credability to what i was trying to say befor like

On another note, bein sports had their broadcasting licence revoked in Saudi Arabia 2 years ago. It was never reinstated, Last week they just disclosed it was indefinately banned. So actually nothing has changed on that front for 2 years. Not like the media are making out it was a new thing
    Last edited by TANYA_; 22-07-2020 at 06:01 PM.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)